How do You test accurate fit of crowns ?

• Thread starter Jack_the_dentureman
  • Start date
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Digital will surely upend the analog way of doing things, eventually. In many ways it has already.. I wont say weve necessarily sacrificed speed for quality, because the quality of the digital method is certainly high, just some things dont translate. Surface texture for example, it may be better with a PVS impression than a printed model, although neither are as good as seeing actual enamel. Its like taking a shortcut to get there quicker, but forgetting why were going.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Digital will surely upend the analog way of doing things, eventually. In many ways it has already.. I wont say weve necessarily sacrificed speed for quality, because the quality of the digital method is certainly high, just some things dont translate. Surface texture for example, it may be better with a PVS impression than a printed model, although neither are as good as seeing actual enamel. Its like taking a shortcut to get there quicker, but forgetting why were going.
You can apply that to driverless cars as well. It won't be the same to sit in the passenger seat with your arm out the window cranking " hot for teacher"

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Theres a saying in German that I love, I wish we used it more in English. "Der Weg ist das ziel" .. "The journey is the destination" or 'the way is the goal'

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Theres a saying in German that I love, I wish we used it more in English. "Der Weg ist das ziel" .. "The journey is the destination" or 'the way is the goal'
I miss the molten shower from the broken arm too.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
OMG I was casting a rare NP pfm coping before Christmas.. For some reason the pin didnt go down all the way when I let it fly, and spewing molten metal and fire ensued.. thats livin..

Top Bottom