E

exo

Reaction score
I think only the simulation is wrong.
Which nesting version do you have?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
cherem if you connected to the internet and paid your service you could ask zirkonzahn how to fix this very easily.

C

cherem

Reaction score
cherem if you connected to the internet and paid your service you could ask zirkonzahn how to fix this very easily.
in those support simply update to the most extreme version, I do not need it.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
cherem thats not correct i had an issue with one of my mills they sorted that out if i have a software issue they sort it out if i have tech or material issue they sort it out.there is far more to the Zirkonzahn service centers around the world than just doing software updates obviously you dont want to pay because have tried tacking some system together thats fine but ithink you are going to have far more headaches than you are even now but dont use the excuse that they dont do anything anyway.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
cherem thats not correct i had an issue with one of my mills they sorted that out if i have a software issue they sort it out if i have tech or material issue they sort it out.there is far more to the Zirkonzahn service centers around the world than just doing software updates obviously you dont want to pay because have tried tacking some system together thats fine but ithink you are going to have far more headaches than you are even now but dont use the excuse that they dont do anything anyway.

"Technical Support" is never needed until they are "Needed"......

E

exo

Reaction score
in those support simply update to the most extreme version, I do not need it.
You really have a very old version of ZZ Nesting. The actually version don't have this low simulation resolution. If you don't pay for updates, you have to accept it...
Just for your information: If you want to know if there's really a bug at your cnc, you have to check the milling paths, not only the simulation.

C

cherem

Reaction score
You really have a very old version of ZZ Nesting. The actually version don't have this low simulation resolution. If you don't pay for updates, you have to accept it...
Just for your information: If you want to know if there's really a bug at your cnc, you have to check the milling paths, not only the simulation.
how can this be verified?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
are you working for puttin and trump.? did you stop hillary.? are you an international man of mystery.?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
liquid breakfast my friend