Hourly wage ( porcelain)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
And yet, some of the manufacturers can't even get it right, agree, on the correct language to use? :)

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
The old days of PFM (UGH),I would often see a monochrom opaque without regard to the finished product. then 90% build with dentin and hit the occlusal with some incisal. ... Change the language. Calling it 'incisal' porcelain infers a location. Its enamel, and should cover the entire crown.
Good one. I actually write Enamel on the back of the Rx when recording formulas.

Last edited:
Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
And yet, some of the manufacturers can't even get it right, agree, on the correct language to use? :)
Yes, I laughed too. user name also used the word incisal. It dates us. I don't mind so much, but it should. That may change soon since old technicians have a lot of knowledge

Last edited:
Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Quote : Thanks. Degas to finished crown. Yes, it seems low.

Its just for a couple guys.. past their retirement age.....It keeps me in the loop for hopefully a couple of accounts when they do..
I should be so lucky. Plus it is nice to fraternize.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I laughed too. user name also used the word incisal. It dates us. I don't mind so much, but it should. That may change soon since old technicians have a lot of knowledge

Yup, years ago if you went to a hands on porcelain class, they usually would talk about incisals. But user name is right. You go to a Drs seminar and they'll talk about enamel and enamel rods, not incisal or incisal rods.