Host the CDT Examinations

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have technicians in your lab that are interested in becoming certified? If so, you may be interested in hosting the Certified Dental Technician (CDT) Examinations in your laboratory.

NBC is currently recruiting volunteer laboratories to host the written and practical CDT Examinations in 2018. This is a great opportunity to offer additional testing locations around the nation, while at the same time affording your technicians an opportunity to become certified without having to travel. Visit www.nbccert.org/education/host-exam.cfm to find out about hosting the exams right in your lab.

Contact Deborah Caldwell at [email protected], or by phone at (800) 684-5310, if you would like additional information emailed to you or if you have any questions about hosting the exams.

Continue reading...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Is this a desperation move? The last two I tried to attend didnt have enough people sign up to even hold the test....

J

Joseph Sipes

Reaction score
I am interested in getting my CDT, however the schools which offer the programs for the eligibility are out of state. It does say on the website that CE Credits apply. Does anyone know a great place to obtain these? I am looking to start my own Dental Crown/Bridge/Model making lab.
Also does anyone have any real insight on how credible CDT/MDT really is? Do Doctors ask if you have a CDT to make a decision on whether or not to do business?

Thanks in advance

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Who... Wait... What? Some states you have to have these credentials to work a job that pays less than fast food........ I got a CDT in one specialty about 20 years ago.... had it about 8 years and decided it was a waste of money as I was NEVER asked by a dentist or dental office if I was one. Not even one time up to and including today.
Again- Check your state and change careers if needed.

Top Bottom