Hom many thousands?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
If someone is going to go chair side they will find a way. Just hope that it is to much of a pain in the ass for them and they come back.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My Trios is chairside.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Hi gallagerdental,
I know you mean well, I put that there for just fun, I want to assure you that I have great fun with my grown up sons and they are brought up good and educated men. My son will never hesitate if I decided to charge him. In my world money is not everything.:)
Friends, I really do not know why some people out there like 'Steve Ostapiuk' who dislike my posting about me being grateful. Live and learn.

Last edited:
Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Tayeb .... I'm sure they appreciate all the sacrifices you have made over the years. I, too was poking fun, and in no way was I suggesting you charge him a rush. I'm sure he's aware of what fees he can expect for those services by now....or look at it from another POV....How much he can save.... sending it to papa....:D:D:D
dmonwaxa, you are a good man with a big heart, :D I just put it out there for fun only. But that tell you how people out there translate things their own way.Hmmmm2

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Friends, I really do not know why some people out there like 'Steve Ostapiuk' who dislike my posting about me being grateful. Live and learn.

Agree, I was going to post something to that concern, also.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You're welcome, friend :)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Well its good to know many on here still have some sense of humor left. I knew you were joking, Tayeb, because you solicited our opinion by asking if we think you should charge a rush fee. I couldn't let that one slide, with my warped sense of humor so I responded as such.

It could be that "Steve" is all thumbs as I am, so he probably thought he hit the like when in fact it was the dislike.....just sayin ,,,,it has happened to me before and instantly got a PM regarding the my "thumbs down" dislike and had to explain" I was all thumbs" while I inputted from the touchscreen keyboard
on my phone.:confused::confused::confused:.......:cool::D

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
That's all you Got........No PM for You!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
LOL!!!:D:D:D There went this Thread!!!!Hahaha:Hello:

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
That's too funny we were thinking alike.........

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Adios original thread topic! :Hello:

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry John Wilson, we hijacked the thread.Hmmmm2:D

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Nothing to say sorry about, I am pretty sure the thread ran its course :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well its good to know many on here still have some sense of humor left. I knew you were joking, Tayeb, because you solicited our opinion by asking if we think you should charge a rush fee. I couldn't let that one slide, with my warped sense of humor so I responded as such.

It could be that "Steve" is all thumbs as I am, so he probably thought he hit the like when in fact it was the dislike.....just sayin ,,,,it has happened to me before and instantly got a PM regarding the my "thumbs down" dislike and had to explain" I was all thumbs" while I inputted from the touchscreen keyboard
on my phone.:confused::confused::confused:.......:cool::D
You epuldn;t nelienve what stufg lpoks like before I ediy it. Ecerty sronking ppst.'

Brotherhood of fat thumbs unite!

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
Someone told me when I had just started milling to keep all of the used burs, because it will cost pennies to re-sharpen them. I made a jar, to save the investment. Now the jar has been upgraded to a box and still looking for such company to come by :Hello:

S

Steve Ostapiuk

Reaction score
I would like everyone to know that Tayeb is a real stand up man - he accepted my apology for my mistake of hitting dislike on his post. We have corresponded and found we have a lot in common, our tenacity for this industry and doing the right thing. I commend him for what he has done raising his son - that in itself is a grand accomplishment.

I don't want to get to off the subject to much - I like this site and this is the first post I have made and I'm checking to make sure my thumbs don't hit the wrong keys.

Steve Ostapiuk