Help Wanted hiring techs

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
ISO technician with a willingness to learn and improve.

we are a growing laboratory in the northeast tip of beautiful Tennessee. within minutes of NC, SC, VA, WV, and KY....so lots of scenery to be taken in here!
we typically work Mon-Thurs 10 hour days and strive for a three day weekend every week. pay is determined by experience, 401k eligibility after 90days, and hopefully an HSA or some sort of healthcare option available as well (searching plans).

90% of our workflow is fixed, though we still dabble with some removable items (mostly sub-out those). the vast bulk of our fixed is zirconia and all ceramics, we do have some PFM work and layered ceramics as well. we have microscopes on our benches, a scanner, and a mill in house, as well as the cutest little 3 year old girl that runs around making noise and funny faces all day!

if you or someone you know is interested, please contact me at [email protected] or shoot me a message on here!
thanks

J

Joshua Smith

Reaction score
Who are you outsourcing denture work to? I run a denture lab in upstate SC. I can help you with outsourcing your dentures.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Who are you outsourcing denture work to? I run a denture lab in upstate SC. I can help you with outsourcing your dentures.
currently, we send our denture stuff to Hardin Dental in KY. great guys, and they have helped us a ton over the last year and a half!
do you guys make cast frames?

J

Joshua Smith

Reaction score
currently, we send our denture stuff to Hardin Dental in KY. great guys, and they have helped us a ton over the last year and a half!
do you guys make cast frames?
I currently out source frames to a local lab that does a very good job. Been using them for two years now and haven't had a frame remake yet. I'm looking to go digital and add crown and bridge to my lab. Would like to use small business for outsourcing zirconium milling. If this something you would be interested in working with me on pleases email [email protected] so we can discuss further. Or call me 8649102314 I can send you some pics of my denture wax ups. Phone number is cell if you prefer to text.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
any luck sideboob?

Here's a vid that may help.

stumbled across a guy last spring when i was desperate for help after my wife was in a very bad car wreck that someone else caused. he has been a godsend in the lab. he has a removable background but has been able to pick up little things everywhere in the lab.
at this time i am considering (and leaning heavily toward) sending him to a denture setup course and reopening removables full time again this year with the purchase of a full snowrock system. big leap, very big. havent quite pulled the trigger on it all yet, but it seems the logical way to go right now.

that being said, we are still interviewing c/b techs and on the hunt as always.

Top Bottom