Help Wanted Hiring all depts, all skill levels

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
still hiring, looking for 2 techs with some experience at least. one for c/b and or cad/cam, and one for the denture side of things

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
He put in a new floor with about 9mm of rubber backing so it is not like walking on concrete at all.

I am more aware of such isues after having my back cut open and semi-fixed. And why my lab is carpeted.

It is the little things like this that make enjoyable work days.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
He put in a new floor with about 9mm of rubber backing so it is not like walking on concrete at all.

I am more aware of such isues after having my back cut open and semi-fixed. And why my lab is carpeted.

It is the little things like this that make enjoyable work days.
actually, everyone here has noticed the difference too. which is a nice side effect of just trying to get a water resistant floor installed lol.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
actually, everyone here has noticed the difference too. which is a nice side effect of just trying to get a water resistant floor installed lol.
Puts a spring in your step. Mosh pit getting redone next? Burnout

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
still searching for a c/b tech or denture tech! cmon peeps lets make some smiles and have a blast doing it

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
searching for the elusive c/b tech! come out come out wherever you are!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
update: we hired an amazing greenie and are teaching her the ways of the lab. she is doing great and has quickly become a part of our family here! we also have hired a denture tech and are looking forward to rolling out new marketing and getting super busy again soon haha

we still are looking to add a fixed technician! any and all skill levels please feel free to apply!
cheers!