Help Wanted High-end prosthodontic practice seeking passionate ceramist to join team

gp2prostho

gp2prostho

Reaction score
We are a fee-for-service, referral-based prosthodontic practice located in Columbus, OH. We have 4 prosthodontists on staff and are in search of a talented and passionate ceramist to join our outstanding team. Our facility is over 10,000 square feet and has 14 operatories, 2 large laboratory spaces and a teaching facility that can seat over 50 people. We prefer a ceramist who is looking to relocate their lab and desires to rent/share space and maintain their own business/accounts, but would be open to other arrangements if need be. We run multiple study clubs in the area, and lecture both nationally and internationally. The possibilities are endless for the right person.

Columbus is the state capital of Ohio, has a very strong economy yet is one of the most affordable cities to live in. It is repeatedly voted as one of the ten best cities to live and work in.

The right candidate is an artist who is passionate about dentistry, proficient with modern materials, digital workflows and photography, willing to learn and enjoys being part of a team. Desire to grow both personally and professionally is a must. Please message directly or send an email with resume and photos of your work to [email protected]

Spectrum Dental and Prosthodontics
www.spectrum-dental.com

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Dam...I wouldn't survive in that town in Michigan attire. I'm going to have to bow out, and say Go Blue :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sounds like an amazing opportunity in my grandparents hometown. If I still lived in WV Id be all over it.