rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Does anyone here work for Heraceram?

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
I´m working with Heraceram and I´m teaching how to work with it. :)

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I´m working with Heraceram and I´m teaching how to work with it. :)

That's geat. Haceram should become a sponsor here like all other vendors that sell product here.
Contact @Travis to get all details about becoming a paying sponsor & welcome to DLN!

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
That's geat. Haceram should become a sponsor here like all other vendors that sell product here.
Contact @Travis to get all details about becoming a paying sponsor & welcome to DLN!

I would like to correct you, I´m not a dealer of Heraceram or any other dental product. This is just the porcelain with what I´m working nearly 20 years and I just offer my help for technicians who work with this material and have some question.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I would like to correct you, I´m not a dealer of Heraceram or any other dental product. This is just the porcelain with what I´m working nearly 20 years and I just offer my help for technicians who work with this material and have some question.

That's very nice of you. Enjoy your time here on DLN.

N

NoName

Reaction score
I'm using Heraceram (on metal),but still kind of learning, so if anyone could upload photos with name of the powders you used on a certain case - that would be a great help for everyone who're new to this porcelain

Old Navy Tech

Old Navy Tech

Reaction score
:), just the guy I hope can help me out a bit.
We used Haraceram in Seattle with amazing results, layered pfm's and their pressing ingots. We moved to Switzerland and bought a lab, stored our kit(s) and started using Wieland and Creation... I've never been excited with the results of either, now that Wieland was bought by Ivoclar, we aren't going to be able to get it anymore, (maybe they'll just put their name on the old Wieland, or maybe ditch it all together),and the Creation is greening our PX bond, I think it may be the high copper content.
Anyway we can get Haraceram here, where we were looking to be left hanging when if we stayed in Seattle.
The Question is. Our modifiers and accent porcelains are blending into a non existent homogeneous look, we do a lot more dark shades here in Switzerland, as they haven't jumped on the bandwagon of the Hollywood porcelain toilet white :). We've tried different temps, bakes without the incisal and then layering the incisal, still to no avail.
Any Hints that can get our mamelons and other highlights to actually show? We use water to build up, would the modeling liquid have any advantages?
Thanks

Zsolt Kovacs

Zsolt Kovacs

Reaction score
OK, Heraceram is not a complicated ceramic system , but you need more then only dentin and incisal and some transpa material.
You may need some increaser material ( I like the intensives like peach, caramel, solaris, taiga, orange and mango. ) To get more chroma you must mix it
with dentin for a intensive cervical color. I like it more than the increaser colors ( like A1 ; A2; A3 ...etc.. ) For example for a color A3,5 in cervical I mix 3/4 dentine A3,5 and 1/4 IN Caramel. After this you need the Matrix colors , like Oplaincisals, Opaltransparents, Values, and Mamelon dentines.
The application for the stratification is not complicated, but I can't explain for you here just writing down.
You must get a cut back on the dentine, apply Value for the 2/3 incised to get more light and fluorescence on this aria, than you must apply the tmamelons with the MD materials. Form with your brush the interior part of the tooth ( Mamelons ) than color very thin with OT 1. Now you can apply the oplaincisal for complete the anatomical form. The correction you do with opaltransparents.
I give you here the link from my FB, where you can see some example and the link from a video from a full arch reconstruction.

https://www.facebook.com/zsolt.kovacs.1088

J

Judecraw80

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I created this thread so that we could share our techniques and ideas about Heraceram ceramics. I'm just wondering how many of you are using Heraceram and how many of you are active on this page, so if you're using Heraceram - please write something to let us know :)
We use it!!! [emoji106]

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

larsondental

larsondental

Reaction score
I also used Hera Ceram for several years. Heraus Kulser had hired a bunch of sales people and put on clinics to market it here in the midwest.Two years after that they fired all the sales force and went to telemarketing. It wasn't too long after that they dropped all support for it. I continued to use it till I ran out of basic shades. Sold the rest on Ebay.

N

NoName

Reaction score
started using 750, I think it looks better than heraceram for pfms, but the colors are different, if I need to do a3 on a white zr framework, I have to mix everything for a2, because it ends up being one shade darker, also it sometimes ends up having these transitions, but it may be my fault, because I'm only using it for a short time, so haven't tried that much yet

Y

Yevhen UA

Reaction score
Очень классная керамика, нет ничего круче этого.
Качество отличное, инструментов для эстетики хватает! рекомендую всем!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Очень классная керамика, нет ничего круче этого.
Качество отличное, инструментов для эстетики хватает! рекомендую всем!
I am approving your post Yevhen UA, with the condition that you must please post in English. earlier posts of yours were deleted because they were links to your russian blog

user name

user name

Reaction score
Я думаю, HES просто говорю его отличный материал и рекомендует его всем

Sorry my Russians no so good. Something I think about living with his mom, rusty cabbage, vodka and cigarettes and his little sister?

Last edited:
Y

Yevhen UA

Reaction score
I am approving your post Yevhen UA, with the condition that you must please post in English. earlier posts of yours were deleted because they were links to your russian blog
Excuse me . I did not notice that I wrote a message in Russian. I myself hate Russia and everything connected with it.

Top Bottom