Heraeus digital dentures?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I've got no problem with folks modeling their business to suit their particular situation;
I do have a problem with someone interpreting their circumstances as the only path.
And the attendant claims that all others wallow in mediocrity.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
"prima Donna guru types from DTG"

You forgot self-appointed!!!
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!

Though I find the DTG letters after ones name to be funny, the actual group is for the betterment of dental lab technologies, skills and increasing our value. I have respect for the group, and the technicians even if they put the silly letters behind their names.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Well, like my signature used to say:Look before, during , and after you leap. Perspective can reveal more than light.

That tech's stated perspective indeed reveals much.

How in the world is it unhealthy? Have gloves, glutaraldehyde, suction, and ppe masks not been introduced to them? I guess every time a patient looses a tooth they're supposed to have a new immediate on hand in the operatory and a new definitive rpd produced? It's far less healthy to leave the wound open to food impaction and infection.

As to profitability, I haven't ordered a mercedes, but I have everything I need, and a 15 year old buick does what I need. And time at home with my Amazing Mrs, which I value more than I could ever get paid ;) I'm not here for the money, but it's not bad even though my banker said it's obviously a duty of passion. Which is fine for now, but to be able live off a business from day one is virtually unheard of.

Something I was taught young, the only thing beneath you is dirt, out of it you came and shall return, and somebody's got to shovel it, somebody who is above the dirt with you.

I guess not everone can get fullfilment helping others.

edit: voice recognition vs.homophones

Seriously I am sure you have gotten the add tooth to partial which you wish it was make new partial.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Seriously I am sure you have gotten the add tooth to partial which you wish it was make new partial.
Eh.

Adding a upper anterior can be fun some times when there is nothing close, but note that I said FUN. The challenges we face and overcome are a part of why I enjoy my work.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Though I find the DTG letters after ones name to be funny, the actual group is for the betterment of dental lab technologies, skills and increasing our value. I have respect for the group, and the technicians even if they put the silly letters behind their names.
I have nothing against DTG. Some of its members are a different story