help!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,513 29
Ok, who is here from Medit?
its become impossible to get a call or email back from the folks i need to speak with at Medit and I am on a deadline....which means Medit is on a deadline as well. soooooooo, if Medit wants to have a shot at earning some business (clinical and laboratory) someone needs to reach out to me ASAP!
i know Glenn Kennedy used to be super helpful (and IS still super helpful, lol),but hes no longer with Medit. so who can i harass now?

A

adl

Ratings
147 1
Ok, who is here from Medit?
its become impossible to get a call or email back from the folks i need to speak with at Medit and I am on a deadline....which means Medit is on a deadline as well. soooooooo, if Medit wants to have a shot at earning some business (clinical and laboratory) someone needs to reach out to me ASAP!
i know Glenn Kennedy used to be super helpful (and IS still super helpful, lol),but hes no longer with Medit. so who can i harass now?
Why would you want to deal with a company or anyone for that matter who doesn’t get back with you?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,513 29
Why would you want to deal with a company or anyone for that matter who doesn’t get back with you?
you make a valid point, and one that is weighted heavily if/when i do get in touch with them

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Ratings
397 2
HI, my name is Steve.
I am from the CAD/CAM Police and I am here to help!
In addition to our Versamill milling machines we also distribute Medit desktop and Interoral scanners (in stock),exocad and a host of other products.
We are located in Wixom, MI.
How can my team and I be of service?
Office: (855) 687 7941 (you can ask for myself, Al or Suzanne)
email: [email protected]
We stand ready to serve your needs.
PM sent.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,513 29
HI, my name is Steve.
I am from the CAD/CAM Police and I am here to help!
In addition to our Versamill milling machines we also distribute Medit desktop and Interoral scanners (in stock),exocad and a host of other products.
We are located in Wixom, MI.
How can my team and I be of service?
Office: (855) 687 7941 (you can ask for myself, Al or Suzanne)
email: [email protected]
We stand ready to serve your needs.
PM sent.
thank you, steve. we will chat!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!