help!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Ok, who is here from Medit?
its become impossible to get a call or email back from the folks i need to speak with at Medit and I am on a deadline....which means Medit is on a deadline as well. soooooooo, if Medit wants to have a shot at earning some business (clinical and laboratory) someone needs to reach out to me ASAP!
i know Glenn Kennedy used to be super helpful (and IS still super helpful, lol),but hes no longer with Medit. so who can i harass now?

A

adl

Reaction score
Ok, who is here from Medit?
its become impossible to get a call or email back from the folks i need to speak with at Medit and I am on a deadline....which means Medit is on a deadline as well. soooooooo, if Medit wants to have a shot at earning some business (clinical and laboratory) someone needs to reach out to me ASAP!
i know Glenn Kennedy used to be super helpful (and IS still super helpful, lol),but hes no longer with Medit. so who can i harass now?
Why would you want to deal with a company or anyone for that matter who doesn’t get back with you?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Why would you want to deal with a company or anyone for that matter who doesn’t get back with you?
you make a valid point, and one that is weighted heavily if/when i do get in touch with them

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
F6_F69520-_FD60-48_F7-_B096-55_B62_D078_DA8.jpg

C

charles007

Reaction score
I called the Cad/Cam Police and help is on the way...… :)

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
HI, my name is Steve.
I am from the CAD/CAM Police and I am here to help!
In addition to our Versamill milling machines we also distribute Medit desktop and Interoral scanners (in stock),exocad and a host of other products.
We are located in Wixom, MI.
How can my team and I be of service?
Office: (855) 687 7941 (you can ask for myself, Al or Suzanne)
email: [email protected]
We stand ready to serve your needs.
PM sent.

Last edited:
sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
HI, my name is Steve.
I am from the CAD/CAM Police and I am here to help!
In addition to our Versamill milling machines we also distribute Medit desktop and Interoral scanners (in stock),exocad and a host of other products.
We are located in Wixom, MI.
How can my team and I be of service?
Office: (855) 687 7941 (you can ask for myself, Al or Suzanne)
email: [email protected]
We stand ready to serve your needs.
PM sent.
thank you, steve. we will chat!

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Can anyone do a quick diagnostic on my medit blue? I'm pretty sure the projector needs to be replaced. I just want it confirmed. Anyone have a ball park estimate on projector replacement cost?

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I've tried going through medit and still nothing. Anyone here today from Medit?

S

shaund

Reaction score
Hi, did you get anywhere with the repair? I'v got an Identica blue and seem to have a similar issue..my supplier has just quoted me £500(!!) just to ship it to medic to diagnose and I dont want to send it over and then be held to ransom on a cost to buy my scanner back from them... :(