Help with Anterior hybrid case

S

slotboom.f

Reaction score
My suggestion would be a titanium bar with crown preps and on top just zirkonium crowns if needed you can do pink in composite. Why?
The zirconium as a total structure is somewhat delicate to handle and in the end heavy. By the things you tell you want to finish this with normal zirc ceramics which are in the long run more vulnarable to some chipping.
If this occurs (and it will)you only need to replace a crown which can be done by either impression or scanning. no stress for the patient dentist and tech.
Maybe mineral peek would be good here too instead of titanium but this totally depends on the final placement of the implants.
I sure would recommend some ct scan drill guide for a case like this or at least set up and drill guide if not available.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I have a case that's coming in soon for an anterior hybrid case. Implants will be placed at #6,9,11 sites. Doc hasn't decided if he wants a titanium framework or zirconia framework. The dr and I have never done a case like this before, but I would prefer zirconia. I guess my question is where is a good place to outsource the framework? I have a 3 shape scanner but don't have the implant module, and frankly I think designing something like this is over my head for doing it my first time! Suggestions please!!
Uhm, zirconium is not the material I would attempt the first time.

Top Bottom