Help! Need shade darker than 4D.

G

Garo

Reaction score
You can try stains of Kerr premise indirect composite by sandblasting the acrylic teeth with low pressure

G

Garo

Reaction score
Then put primer for 20 sec. Then resin connect, cure it with light.. Stain it to the desired shade.. Light cure again.. That's how I do it.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
It had a red hue to it. But it pitted really bad. Here's my other approach. I used a c4 canine. Control band of original tooth shade in the middle 3rd, and espe visiogem e87 grey light cured composite. I like much better. Definitely gonna take some artistic talent, but I think I can get it done. Need the patient here and need to take notes of the process as I go along. Think it looks better and will be longer lasting.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Gott a get that tetra green in there though.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
It had a red hue to it. But it pitted really bad. Here's my other approach. I used a c4 canine. Control band of original tooth shade in the middle 3rd, and espe visiogem e87 grey light cured composite. I like much better. Definitely gonna take some artistic talent, but I think I can get it done. Need the patient here and need to take notes of the process as I go along. Think it looks better and will be longer lasting.
Looks like the screw plug for my Ikea Fake Walnut entertainment center