HELP!!! Looking for mid-high line denture teeth that easily occlude in 10 and 20degree posteriors.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Been using Portrait many years and with them shutting down the Truxpressions line I am at a loss to fill the void.
Looking to pay less than Portraits and want good posterior occlusion, looks and hardness. THANKS!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Been using Portrait many years and with them shutting down the Truxpressions line I am at a loss to fill the void.
Looking to pay less than Portraits and want good posterior occlusion, looks and hardness. THANKS!
Have you checked out Eledent? I'm happy with them. for whatever that's worth.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we moved to Kulzers lines. i do NOT like artics, but the delara and mondial are fantastic

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Ivoclar Blueline

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Blueline bit the dust up here in Canada 😓
Really!? When? Did Ivoclar decide not to pay for the new year's safety/import license thingy like StGeorge Technologies did a couple years ago?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Blueline bit the dust up here in Canada 😓
All of the Ivoclar teeth or just the Bluelines? That's the most used line in our lab.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses! Do the Delara or Basics come anywhere near the IPN's in mould selection? So far these 2 are closest in pricing to the Truexpressions..

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses! Do the Delara or Basics come anywhere near the IPN's in mould selection? So far these 2 are closest in pricing to the Truexpressions..
cost is basically the same between delara and truexp. while the mould selection is different, we have run into very few issues getting the moulds we want.

Top Bottom