Help grade my work.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
Although the patient loved the case. I felt like I could have done more. Never saw the patient or any models. Hit me hard with the constructive criticism ya. I want to do my job well so your words will carry a lot of weight in my next cases.

y4yjumaz.jpg
danu2y4u.jpg
6utereru.jpg
2ypemyjy.jpg
ape2e5y9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

labman01

labman01

Reaction score
1st tip, try to give us a picture of tissue model because it lets us/you see the black triangles (if there are any),and emergence profile better.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
Dam! I did not even take one. I will remember that for sure. Thank you

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i like it. nice work.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
If you were here and you drew on one of the teeth on the casts with a sharpie, I would thow you out the window. Just sayin...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
they look like crowns.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Very nice work.
Grade your work ? solid A
Constructive criticism ? a few tweaks
1. I like the contours, translucency, shape, and surface finish..
2. Narrow distal width on 8,9 a touch to add width to 7,10. This will allow a little more width to cuspids.
3.. #7 is slightly tilted distally.. Taking width off cenrtals will allow correction.
4. #11 is tucked in a little to much lingually, build out slightly facially.
These tweaks would make a slight difference to your doctor, but the patient would never notice the slight changes.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
If you were here and you drew on one of the teeth on the casts with a sharpie, I would thow you out the window. Just sayin...

That's how this lab does it. Each die is marked and the base has patient names.

B

bullit

Reaction score
I'll 2nd that. I can not seem to get away from it. Your suggestion? Slam me. If you have the time. It will be appreciated. I want to get better.

needs gingival bulge.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
Thank you. I understand everyone sees things differently and that is what I am after. Weather it may be small, large or to advance, I have my eyes wide open to read your comments. Going on 4 years in the anterior department and doing 2-3 cases a day like this makes me yearn for improvement. Hoping to be a pro. Lol.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I think they're pretty great. One thing I started doing is not leaving the Incisal edge of laterals completely straight.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with making a 'technical' crown.. it looks like maybe youre PTC trained? The foundation is definitely there.. they just need refined. My suggestion would be to take a medium rubber wheel, something with some bite, but still leaves a high shine, and cut a 'neck around the cerv 1/3, sharpen the line angles , and. break up the symmetry of the incisal edges w some wear facets where the teeth would naturally have them. Thin margins down.

Add.more chroma to your cer 1/3 and embrasures. Create some depth, even a bleach shade needs something to break up the monotone.. even if its a light pink or salmon.

I didnt read anyone elses suggestions so maybe i repeated something. But refine is the key word 5-10min with a rubber wheel fresh eyes and its a different case.. dont be afraid to be more aggressive.. but nice work...

if youre not getting pics in the mouth of these cases youll never improve. Youve got a great base to improve on.. check out Als cases and texture.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
That's how this lab does it. Each die is marked and the base has patient names.

Well the base should have a label. But each die? Naw... Sooner or later you can stare at a pile of dies and just know where each one goes...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ill also add, open your cuspid embrasure slightly. Bring D of laterals in, open embrasure.. makes a big difference.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with making a 'technical' crown.. it looks like maybe youre PTC trained? The foundation is definitely there.. they just need refined. My suggestion would be to take a medium rubber wheel, something with some bite, but still leaves a high shine, and cut a 'neck around the cerv 1/3, sharpen the line angles , and. break up the symmetry of the incisal edges w some wear facets where the teeth would naturally have them. Thin margins down.

Add.more chroma to your cer 1/3 and embrasures. Create some depth, even a bleach shade needs something to break up the monotone.. even if its a light pink or salmon.

I didnt read anyone elses suggestions so maybe i repeated something. But refine is the key word 5-10min with a rubber wheel fresh eyes and its a different case.. dont be afraid to be more aggressive.. but nice work...

if youre not getting pics in the mouth of these cases youll never improve. Youve got a great base to improve on.. check out Als cases and texture.

Yes you are right it's very much PTC. Everyone's work is almost identical and I want to shine a bit. The boss is a PTC trainer and it's his bible. I will certainly "do my best" to get near Al's work. I will see what the big boss man will say when I go off the PTC. Thank you for the reply everyone.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Reaction score
Wish I saw this type of work 90% of the time .Nice job.

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
No Worries mate,.."That dog'll hunt". Way ahead of most to be quite honest.

Study Al's pics if you want something to shoot for,...them choppers is OFF THE HOOK B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!:):):):)

Top Bottom