Help! Anyone have Sum 3d 2015?

J

joey

Reaction score
I need Sum3d 2015 download. I have the dongle but the pc crashed. I bought it from CAP (Now Henry Schein) and they won’t install it for me unless I pay thousands of dollars. Help please!

T

Taylor Stutz

Reaction score
Are you wanting this to have more control over our milling strategies??? Recently have worked with a few new CAMs and oh my lord, so annoyed with the lack of control over the milling process. No offset control for large all on X cases! I cannot see the strategie, which, if a tool breaks we waste time remilling in already milled space. Mostly frustrated with the inLab CAM 19 i am currently working with. Hoping, in vain, that something will change.... all the strategies for the updated CAMs is SAD!!!!! I don't even know how to go about requesting more control from the manufactures.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
I need Sum3d 2015 download. I have the dongle but the pc crashed. I bought it from CAP (Now Henry Schein) and they won’t install it for me unless I pay thousands of dollars. Help please!
If it is not the hard drive you can get a new computer and put the hard drive as a slave disk and you would still have everything on it.

JinteraJo

JinteraJo

Reaction score
I am a software seller.
I think I can help you with your situation.
If you see this contact me

Top Bottom