Have to say ...

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I was recently in a consult on a similar case, and the removable guy (different lab) said he just uses pink spray paint. I don't think that's really acceptable.
I didn't think you were Canadian. lol

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Not for aesthetic ( color ) purpose,

how will it be in metal-acrylic line right below soft tissue ? Will it be without any gaps like in the metal-porcelain line ?
Screenshot_2016-05-25-09-44-35_1.jpg

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Its a different thing than stacking porcelain because there is none. Research acrylic hybrid denture. Do you all specialize between fixed and removable in Syria or are you full service doing dentures and crown and bridge? This is basically putting a denture on a implant bar.

Edit : This may not be something your even interested in most crown and bridge guys are not interested in going this way because you would make less money.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Shultz Dental have nice pink, not the only
opaquer/bonder.
LCM

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
P_20160531_170156_HDR.jpg P_20160531_170316_HDR_1.jpg P_20160531_170438_HDR_1.jpg P_20160531_170748_HDR_1.jpg Ready to be casted,
I thought I'd better make it like prepared teeth, and then make separate crowns on them, sure took a lot of work.
any suggestions or hints on casting?, I'll split them into three parts, cast and weld afterwards.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
If enough implants, why weld? More wiggle room for seating passively.
At least easier for the patient to clean, just my 2 cents worth.
LCM

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
If enough implants, why weld? More wiggle room for seating passively.
At least easier for the patient to clean, just my 2 cents worth.
LCM
I can't cast this huge bridge in one mold.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
There is a whole science and art to casting a large framework, and
expecting it to fit implants without any PDL to provide some leeway
for errors. Good luck.
LCM

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Shultz dental Sebond is only for acrylic though, not if firing porcelain over the metal.
LCM

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Even for the gingival?
LCM

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
From the look of the wax up, id guess that it will be just opaqued pink.

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Why? Do you think it's too big to apply porcelain on it ? Should I reduce the wax " metal " ?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Why? Do you think it's too big to apply porcelain on it ? Should I reduce the wax " metal " ?
That is a huge amount of metal, it will be very difficult to fire that in pink porcelain. I would love to see it when your done.

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Hi Adi- great work! If I could jump in here , over the years I've encountered these situations many times. As far as "too much metal " I've done a bar/ housing (with preps),then C&B on top. C&B, gets imbedded in acrylic on housing, housing gets screwed down to bar. Hope this helps. Wish I could send pics., but can't seem to transfer pics from my photos to here. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Hi Adi- great work! If I could jump in here , over the years I've encountered these situations many times. As far as "too much metal " I've done a bar/ housing (with preps),then C&B on top. C&B, gets imbedded in acrylic on housing, housing gets screwed down to bar. Hope this helps. Wish I could send pics., but can't seem to transfer pics from my photos to here. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
I wish you could send pics too, because it's hard for me to see what you said in my minds eye.
anyway I did cast the work, metal try in is supposed to be tomorrow , I'll send pics of the result, hopefully good.

but please try to send pics, maybe next time I'll do it your way.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I was recently in a consult on a similar case, and the removable guy (different lab) said he just uses pink spray paint. I don't think that's really acceptable.
Please tell me you're just making sure we're all reading while we're awake and this is not true.
I can't imagine anyone being in that level of weapons grade stupidity.

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
I've been ill for some time , so case was delayed for quite a while.
Now, I'm going on with the last touches, I hope.
but before I upload photos, I really would like to say that I'm not very happy to do this kind of huge splints, frankly I blame the doctor for choosing this kind of restoration, he should have go for something else , as for me I'm just doing my best.
I'll write more about what was done later , now I'm so sleepy, I just need a favor, take a look at the gum shape and it's relationship with the tissue, are you ok with it ?
see you tomorrow. P_20160630_190321_NT_1.jpg P_20160630_190515_HDR_1.jpg P_20160630_190613_HDR_1.jpg