'Hats off to Ivoclar support'

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the Tech support. My Wieland Zenotec mini which has performed flawlessly for the past four years had a software problem the other day , essentially locking the machine up. I put off calling them for a few days as I was expecting the run around ,,,,,,,"it's out of warranty, we don't service those machines anymore," etc .
The first # I called which was the Wieland milling center was now a telemarketer selling insurance and I thought here we go .So I called Ivoclar directly (they said a tech would call me back in twenty mins ) It was actually ten mins and within a short time sorted out the problem. He even went 'above and beyond' and fixed a few other things for me too.
So even after four years they stood behind the product they don't even sell any more . I was so impressed .,,,,,,,,,," Ivoclar you rock !!!!!!!"

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I bought a back up sinter furnace from them last month. Their support and customer service has been consistent for me throughout the years.

That's also good news for me to hear regarding my mini, which is at about 4 years, too.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the Tech support. My Wieland Zenotec mini which has performed flawlessly for the past four years had a software problem the other day , essentially locking the machine up. I put off calling them for a few days as I was expecting the run around ,,,,,,,"it's out of warranty, we don't service those machines anymore," etc .
The first # I called which was the Wieland milling center was now a telemarketer selling insurance and I thought here we go .So I called Ivoclar directly (they said a tech would call me back in twenty mins ) It was actually ten mins and within a short time sorted out the problem. He even went 'above and beyond' and fixed a few other things for me too.
So even after four years they stood behind the product they don't even sell any more . I was so impressed .,,,,,,,,,," Ivoclar you rock !!!!!!!"
Did you speak to Tim or Paul? Those are the two guys that always call me back and get me through any issues I may have with my Zenotec Mini

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
That’s great, was the tech support with no charge?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Did you speak to Tim or Paul? Those are the two guys that always call me back and get me through any issues I may have with my Zenotec Mini
Didn't get the guys name but he was awesome .

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
This is why I have pulled the trigger on the E.max Multi with a new pressing oven and the S1 Sintering oven and the Prime to go with it (being delivered this week). I'm just at that point in life where I don't want the BS anymore (which sounds a lot like the OP). Time is money, and time is against us all. Sure, I could save quite a bit of money on those 'other' furnaces, those other machines but pay the piper and get it done...will save you time and money in the long run. Just my take currently, it'll probably change tomorrow...lol Great to hear GetTooth :)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I had an issue with a milling machine I have (4years old)a month ago and Jensen took care of the problem and even installed the latest and improved dental CNC Software
so hats off to all dental companies who stand behind their products.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
This is why I have pulled the trigger on the E.max Multi with a new pressing oven and the S1 Sintering oven and the Prime to go with it (being delivered this week). I'm just at that point in life where I don't want the BS anymore (which sounds a lot like the OP). Time is money, and time is against us all. Sure, I could save quite a bit of money on those 'other' furnaces, those other machines but pay the piper and get it done...will save you time and money in the long run. Just my take currently, it'll probably change tomorrow...lol Great to hear GetTooth :)
I agree, when it comes to dental equipments I don’t cut corners, I buy the best and more reliable known for the peace of mind and consistency

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

Paul's the one who helped confirmed that I had a touch plate amplifier. I bought it lightly used (demo) and he said
he thought he remembered adding it. He gave me the steps to confirm it, and he was right, he had.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score

Your accounts from the study club are going to love it. I hope the learning curve goes quickly and easily for you :)

Last edited:
M

motovan

Reaction score
I had an issue with a milling machine I have (4years old)a month ago and Jensen took care of the problem and even installed the latest and improved dental CNC Software
so hats off to all dental companies who stand behind their products.
I was happy to hear Jensen did that for you would like to know how satisfied you are with their mill and cam? Thanks

M

mmbh

Reaction score
I agree, We've had great success with ivoclar pressing furnace. When we need service done on it they send us a loaner right away. Good service.