Has the Virus made you busy?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Patients will be asking better questions. This is something where we can have influence .
Maybe time to plant the seeds for that propaganda train?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
From my source at the biggest outsource lab in the country, they were sitting on their hands weeks ago.. Now they are all furloughed for like 6 weeks I think. Apparently a lot of Drs got a clue, is what it sounds like..

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
From my source at the biggest outsource lab in the country, they were sitting on their hands weeks ago.. Now they are all furloughed for like 6 weeks I think. Apparently a lot of Drs got a clue, is what it sounds like..
I feel badly for the corporates. Sarcastic grin.
Truly, I feel badly for those employed there, but hopefully the times are changing even though that group of clinicians is not my target demographic.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im sure one of the FL bottom feeders Ive blocked on here will be trying to scoop up a lot of that work. But youre right, this could be a huge shift in the way things are done, and where people are employed. It all comes down to the Drs choice, and maybe this will wake them up. who the hell would want a crown from china put in their mouth?? This has to be the NADLs top priority. Propaganda news article about someone getting CV from a crown..?😈

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Physical impressions could be nearing and end.

D

dentcre

Reaction score
Are the labs consider exempt from curfews or lock downs? Beeing that is a health related business. And liscenced

D

dentcre

Reaction score
I am a one man lab, all my offices have shut down. I haven't received any new case's in two weeks. I only work for four offices and one of them just bought their own milling machine. If things ever crank back up I'm going to be screwed lol. It's all good I believe the man upstairs will take care of me.

never work for only 4 if you are a one man Lab or 2 like me, you need
Cant have all eggs in one basket!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
While I agree about not having all your eggs in one basket, theres only so much volume a one man lab can take in.. So what do you do? Only accept a certain amount of cases from each office and tell them you cant do the rest? Only take cases from one office on mondays, another on tuesdays? Outsource the overflow?
Build a good relationship and hopefully nobody will break your eggs.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
While I agree about not having all your eggs in one basket, theres only so much volume a one man lab can take in.. So what do you do? Only accept a certain amount of cases from each office and tell them you cant do the rest? Only take cases from one office on mondays, another on tuesdays? Outsource the overflow?
Been doing this for 20 years. I guess this is THE test?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
While everyone is now busy trying to read the Act, Deal, are you also filling necessary SBA dot gov paperwork?
Link also came on a NADL email.

D

dentcre

Reaction score

well, you get help “piece workers” subcontract ,etc,
The point is that you can stop subcontract or slow it down when you need the flow for yourself,

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
We sent in all paperwork on Friday

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Been doing this for 20 years. I guess this is THE test?

Went to deliver a case yesterday and right as I walked in I was told to sanitize my hands and got my temp taken. I was told, "take care of yourself too, youre an integral part of what we do here." If youre valuable, theres no reason this should end a relationship, everyone is affected. They need us as much as we need them. Luckliy I have some money in the bank to cover a couple months, very little debt, no one to lay off, no one else to rely on to come back when things start up again, and it will start up again. I see Dr-Lab relationships the same as friendships, Ive never been one with hundreds of friends on social media. Its a lot harder to maintain relationships with dozens of people, unless thats all you do. Fortunately thats not the boat I find myself in.. our county, thus far, doesnt have a single case of CV.