Has anyone had any issues using Meditlink and a new t series scanner with their implant libraries

A

AKDental

Reaction score
I am having issues with my crowns not fitting onto the ti base and i am using meditlink software and exocad and i am milling using uniquecam software. I
cannot figure out why this is happening but the crown will almost fit but the last 1mm or so the crown will not go all the way down on to the
tibase abutment which is either an Open Implants or a dess abutment\.
Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Pls@@!!! I need hellp with this or i might end up spending a lot of $$$ on new CAM software....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I am having issues with my crowns not fitting onto the ti base and i am using meditlink software and exocad and i am milling using uniquecam software. I
cannot figure out why this is happening but the crown will almost fit but the last 1mm or so the crown will not go all the way down on to the

Pls@@!!! I need hellp with this or i might end up spending a lot of $$$ on new CAM software....
All other milled objects are perfectly proper?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Are you scanning the ti-base?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
check that the antirotation areas are properly milled; pour the inside of the crown, scan it and compare with the ti base. with this info you can make a proper assessment.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score

Have you milled any prior to this?
If so was it on an older library?
Did they drop in prior to this?

I am not an exo user but if i recall you can adjust that portion in exo, if not then see if the cam saoftware has a caivity adjustment and simply make the change there.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Wow, it always amazes me when y'all do the wide wisdom dump.

A

AKDental

Reaction score
has anyone had any issues with meditlink and their implant library? with it not working properly with exocad

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
medit link doesnt have its own implant library because it is a case management system not a scan/cad/cam system, what are you specifically asking about?

C

Cdt Metehan

Reaction score
I can not manage scan scanbody on Medit. I had Osstem scanbody. What is the reason for this? I wonder..

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score

I would look at your cam strategy and ensure it is milling the holes properly. If you need help and are in the USA please contact us at [email protected] however I would talk to your CAM support first since they can help determine this quite quickly.

Top Bottom