Harder Bar vs Locator Bar

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
It's about upselling pure and simple. It serves absolutely no benefit except to compromise the appliance, which was the reason the patient showed up to start with.
Pantera does nice work though.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Also when you go to the Dr and tell them no this isn't going to work they tend to listen better.
Indeed, I can't tell you how many times I heard "just do the best you can" from docs when I worked at commercial labs. It was especially bad at the lab I worked at that had a free remake policy.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
Free remake policy..another brilliant idea of the lab industry.
Notice painters don't keep painting till the customer finds the color they like.

How is working for free good business? It's called a Hobby.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Notice painters don't keep painting till the customer finds the color they like.
They do if they put a color on the wall that is different than what you chose. Just went through that last month.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
They do if they put a color on the wall that is different than what you chose. Just went through that last month.
I did too when I built the lab...picked colors, went room by room and painter wrote on the wall what I picked even. Then I come in Monday every room different. Refused to come back to fix it...we had a not so friendly face to face chat, he realized my male parts were bigger and repainted.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score

How is working for free good business? It's called a Hobby.
It's not hard to do when you just offload the cost on paying your technicians crap, which is why this particular lab has a reputation for being a revolving door.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not hard to do when you just offload the cost on paying your technicians crap, which is why this particular lab has a reputation for being a revolving door.
They don't realize if they pay quality technicians a good wage they wouldn't have many remakes.