Hader bar

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Just wondering how you factor that Cost of Good Sold in? Average number of unit you
produced and divide that up? How do you know in advance you will be producing that many
units using that specific software versus those you will use other analog methods?
LCM

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Just wondering how you factor that Cost of Good Sold in? Average number of unit you
produced and divide that up? How do you know in advance you will be producing that many
units using that specific software versus those you will use other analog methods?
LCM
the business plan shows estimated growth, and the cost of the scanner was factored in to crown fees even before we had a scanner. i cannot help you decide on your own logistics of your business plan, but mine shows projections for each year up to 3 years out, as well as projections for the 5th year out. they are also updated annually, and if there are any major shake ups, they are adjusted quarterly. this is a business folks, i like making teeth but i do it to make money, not because i am a super sweet and loving guy

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
You can't design a Hader bar in 2015 3Shape software??!

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
You can't design a Hader bar in 2015 3Shape software??!
No it wont let you because the bar is too thin with a 1.8 mm cir. DSG 3shape support has put a ticket in to address the issue. Waiting to hear back.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
And even if it 1.8mm what is the problem??

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
No it wont let you because the bar is too thin with a 1.8 mm cir. DSG 3shape support has put a ticket in to address the issue. Waiting to hear back.
Try it with this beefed up version...might have enough thickness to it ?

Attachments

• hader bar 1.8mm (beefed up).stl
    74.6 KB · Views: 14
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
how do you import this into 3shape when it is in stl format?
I'm pretty sure one of the resident 3sheep gurus could chime in (@CoolHandLuke et al.)...I haven't used 3shape for quite some time, it used to be quite easy back then...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure one of the resident 3sheep gurus could chime in (@CoolHandLuke et al.)...I haven't used 3shape for quite some time, it used to be quite easy back then...
dont need to import anything you can go to your control panel and edit bar settings to have this same profile, job done.