Hader bar

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
Does anyone have a .DME file for 3shape i can import and design with. I heard the clips wont fit their stock design. I need it to be 1.8 mm radius.

Taylor

Taylor

Reaction score
Never mind I figured it out. So 2015 dosent like the hader style bar because of limitations on minimum thickness. It has to be done in 2014. :D

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Never mind I figured it out. So 2015 dosent like the hader style bar because of limitations on minimum thickness. It has to be done in 2014. :D
yet another reason for me to stay on 2014 lol

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
also CoGS. my clients will pay for those too.
you guys brand new at running a business or what?
It still comes out of your pocket if it is not going in and staying.Deal

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
It still comes out of your pocket if it is not going in and staying.Deal
so do my zirconia pucks. but as with 3shape, they also make me money.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

More moola I got to pocket...more I got to blow on booze...profit margins is what matters ;)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
so do my zirconia pucks. but as with 3shape, they also make me money.
Justify taking it in the rear from the Danes any way that makes you feel better about it.Hahaha
Paying for and not benefiting from software 'upgrades', lame.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
More moola I got to pocket...more I got to blow on booze...profit margins is what matters ;)
so let me run this by you all.
3shape "costs" me $2500 annual fee, but my crown fees factor in that cost. the profit margin is approx the same regardless of that annual fee. thats like saying the annual fee for printing your Rx forms cuts into your profit. the Dr has to use one, and i use 3shape. your fees include the rx pads, mine includes the 3shape fees.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Justify taking it in the rear from the Danes any way that makes you feel better about it.Hahaha
Paying for and not benefiting from software 'upgrades', lame.
i agree, i would love to not pay for the upgrades.

i pay my taxes but dont collect welfare checks. im guessing you do the same. guess we all take it from the back side. at least with 3shape i can pass along that expense, and my experience with 3shape hasnt "cost" me anything. it makes me profitable.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
i agree, i would love to not pay for the upgrades.

i pay my taxes but dont collect welfare checks. im guessing you do the same. guess we all take it from the back side. at least with 3shape i can pass along that expense, and my experience with 3shape hasnt "cost" me anything. it makes me profitable.
Nice analogy try, but you benefit from other things besides welfare by paying your taxes.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
so let me run this by you all.
3shape "costs" me $2500 annual fee, but my crown fees factor in that cost. the profit margin is approx the same regardless of that annual fee. thats like saying the annual fee for printing your Rx forms cuts into your profit. the Dr has to use one, and i use 3shape. your fees include the rx pads, mine includes the 3shape fees.
Haven't printed Rx pads for years...most of our accounts use Dentrix to print Rx's and also I wrote an app to print our Rx's similar to Dentrix for those who don't have it ;)

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You find value in the fees your paying and so you consider it an investment that you simply pass along. Quite resonable.
2th and Zero see no value since you aren't even utilizing the upgrades and so they consider it money down the rat hole.
I'm inclined to side with the rats.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
You find value in the fees your paying and so you consider it an investment that you simply pass along. Quite resonable.
2th and Zero see no value since you aren't even utilizing the upgrades and so they consider it money down the rat hole.
I'm inclined to side with the rats.
i dont disagree that there is waste in one aspect. but its profitable and serves its purpose well. knowing what i know now about CAD, i would buy an exocad system. that will be my next purchase. its not like i bought a cerec, pay the annual fees, and it sits collecting dust