HACK!!!!

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Wade, knowing your skill...I'm surprised you didn't tell him to go fk himself with his half@ss clinical skills. Just remember, when one door closes, many more open, keep us posted on where ya end up.

Thanks Rob. He is 33 years old and it was tempting to tell him to go F&^% himself but after 36 years in this game I told him in a different way LOL!!! The crazy part is it's an Aspen branded practice. DEEP pockets there!!!

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Where in Florida? What are you doing down there? You need someone to piss off some hack doctor????

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
Where in Florida? What are you doing down there? You need someone to piss off some hack doctor????
Lol always
Central Florida, main location is outside orlando, starting two satellite locations this year in other parts of the state.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Sorry, need to be within a 4-5 hour drive of Tulsa.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
LOL!!! I was told ADHD and bi-polar disorder.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
Update. A lawyer told me I would have to go after them with the state dental board first in order to have a chance of a wrongful discharge case. I'm sure the state dental board is going to take my word over the dentist LOL!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Update. A lawyer told me I would have to go after them with the state dental board first in order to have a chance of a wrongful discharge case. I'm sure the state dental board is going to take my word over the dentist LOL!!!
They may take the word of the patient though.Thats what they are there for.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
RKM is onto something there. If tue dental board heard from the patient that the dds was not in control of the operatory and then from you the rest of the issie, there will be more meat to the complaint.

Don't get your hopes too high on anything but a censure of the licensee. But even a reprimand would give you a place to stand for wrongful termination.

If you jave hot, this is also a place the state unemploy,ent officd may be useful. They will pay if your version of dvents is seen as both accurate and as an improper reason for dismissal.

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
I did file for unemployment and they did award me the claim, meaning that the office did not contest it. As far as I know, not being familiar with unemployment claims.