Greetings from Degree Of Freedom Inc.,

Gru

Gru

Oh Great 2th! Rumors of your demise have been greatly exaggerated!

Nah, in CAD app. My params are set when I set up the case in ScanApp, so why do I have to waste time clicking through approval of what I've already set?

Examples: In ScanApp, I click on the model icon (up/lower) it opens a camera window and I have to click to tell it to start. Come on, I just told it to start when I clicked the model icon- If I'm incapable of putting a model in the center of the scan stage, I need to fire myself. Those who use a system repeatedly do not need to be redundantly clicking to make a system do what it was designed to do.

Reminds me of "close all tabs to the right" in firefox. Then it asks "are you sure"? Yes, yes, I am sure, so sure in fact that I just clicked to close them so why are you asking me again?

I HATE babysitting machines that shouldn't require it! BangheadBanghead:banghead:

Henry Park

Henry Park

Nah, in CAD app. My params are set when I set up the case in ScanApp, so why do I have to waste time clicking through approval of what I've already set?

Examples: In ScanApp, I click on the model icon (up/lower) it opens a camera window and I have to click to tell it to start. Come on, I just told it to start when I clicked the model icon- If I'm incapable of putting a model in the center of the scan stage, I need to fire myself. Those who use a system repeatedly do not need to be redundantly clicking to make a system do what it was designed to do.

Reminds me of "close all tabs to the right" in firefox. Then it asks "are you sure"? Yes, yes, I am sure, so sure in fact that I just clicked to close them so why are you asking me again?

I HATE babysitting machines that shouldn't require it! BangheadBanghead:banghead:

I like this TED lecture very much. I believe the people like you can improve the world. Maybe ScanApp2 or ScanApp light version in the future needs much less clicks. Thanks for your more contribution.
https://www.ted.com/talks/david_pogue_says_simplicity_sells

Gru

Gru

I'm looking forward to various options, perhaps simple mode to use all presets and very few clicks to regular mode, which is what we generally use now, to expert where we control every aspect. You make a good product and have a reputation as a smart man, so I expect great things.

Interesting videos, by the way.

Henry Park

Henry Park

I'm looking forward to various options, perhaps simple mode to use all presets and very few clicks to regular mode, which is what we generally use now, to expert where we control every aspect. You make a good product and have a reputation as a smart man, so I expect great things.

Interesting videos, by the way.
It is good idea to have ScanApp light version which has simple and quick process.

user name

user name

Donator

But there are other benefits...
finger.jpg

Reactions: JMN
M

Mariang

Congratulations! and I'm so glad to talk to you freely here Henry! I'm also waiting for the scanapp light version as a scanapp user. It'd be so nice if you announce here when happening.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom