Greetings from Degree Of Freedom Inc.,

Hannah Chung

Hannah Chung

After years of hard work, we are delighted to officially announce the launch of our forum at dln.com. You can now find us and communicate with us anytime here.

Our goal with this open forum is to provide our current and prospective clients an easier way to learn about DOF Inc., which is a premium CAD/CAM solution company in South Korea. This forum will be interactive and give better access to conduct CAD/ CAM searches. Our current and prospective clients will find useful information about our services and very recent news issued in global market of dental industry.

We will be constantly updating our contents often here with helpful information, articles, blogs, newsletters, company announcements and client successes in the testimonials.

We hope you find our forum fresh and modern; we will work hard to make sure it contains valuable real estate information to assist you with your needs.

For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please communicate with us here:)

Thank You!

Attachments

J

Jessi84

Good Morning,

I am an in house lab technician for a small group of doctors wanting to get into the 3d world. Would you please send me some pricing and information on the DOF scanners. It would be much appreciated.

My email is jbsiller84 @ yahoo.com

Car 54

Car 54

Agree with CRob, thanks for stepping up and sponsoring here, Hannah. DOF will be an excellent addition and resource to this forum.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
After years of hard work, we are delighted to officially announce the launch of our forum at dln.com. You can now find us and communicate with us anytime here.

Our goal with this open forum is to provide our current and prospective clients an easier way to learn about DOF Inc., which is a premium CAD/CAM solution company in South Korea. This forum will be interactive and give better access to conduct CAD/ CAM searches. Our current and prospective clients will find useful information about our services and very recent news issued in global market of dental industry.

We will be constantly updating our contents often here with helpful information, articles, blogs, newsletters, company announcements and client successes in the testimonials.

We hope you find our forum fresh and modern; we will work hard to make sure it contains valuable real estate information to assist you with your needs.

For any questions, suggestions, feedback or comments, please communicate with us here:)

Thank You!
awesome to have you here, Hannah! we look forward to hearing more from you

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Greetings Earthling! Welcome! Nice to have the makers step up and join in!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Please keep your eyes on our new product launching event soon! We will definately announce properly here at dln forum as well once happening!;)
i am guessing you all will have something yummy for chicago??

Gru

Gru

Welcome, DOF! As a satisfied DOF-HD user I've long thought you should sponsor here!

As long as you're here, is there anything you can do to reduce the number of clicks it takes to scan? I hate baby-sitting a machine when I've already set the parameters and told it what to do. I know you have a lot of expert feedback, but I thought I'd contribute my 2 cents.

Henry Park

Henry Park

i am guessing you all will have something yummy for chicago??
DOF USA is preparing Freedom UHD scanner, Prime scanner and Sharp2 milling machine. They are all new in US market. Please visit us at Labday.

Henry Park

Henry Park

Welcome, DOF! As a satisfied DOF-HD user I've long thought you should sponsor here!

As long as you're here, is there anything you can do to reduce the number of clicks it takes to scan? I hate baby-sitting a machine when I've already set the parameters and told it what to do. I know you have a lot of expert feedback, but I thought I'd contribute my 2 cents.
Hello Gru,
I saw some of your postings here. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with DOF HD scanner. It is the best word for me.
Thanks for your contribution. ;) Minimum clicks is the goal of the software while keeping many functions. I will keep in mind the number of clicks!
Henry.

Gru

Gru

Minimum clicks is the goal of the software while keeping many functions. I will keep in mind the number of clicks!
Henry.
As a generally happy user, it's one of my few gripes.
Many clicks could be left for expert mode- once most things are set, we don't change them all that often. An example would be the crown bottom parameters- why do we have to click through it? Just saying....

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom