Grand Hurricane

R

Rugardave

Reaction score
Hello, we tried to order a new hi speed and found out they don't make them anymore. Did anybody else hear that? No turbines either. Anybody know where we can get a new Grand Hurricane or the turbines? Or which high speed HP do you recommend that has the same torque and speed as the Grand Hurricane. Our turbines for the Grand last about a year. Thanks, Dave

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
On my part, thanks for this heads up Dave, as it's the same HS I use.
I just replaced the chuck, so I'm sure that the turbine is next in needing to be replaced or repaired.
It seems that Garland can still repair them?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
There you go with those negative waves again.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello, we tried to order a new hi speed and found out they don't make them anymore. Did anybody else hear that? No turbines either. Anybody know where we can get a new Grand Hurricane or the turbines? Or which high speed HP do you recommend that has the same torque and speed as the Grand Hurricane. Our turbines for the Grand last about a year. Thanks, Dave
I have the Hurricane and had the same issue. But I found a company that has the whole head that fits mine. The company is Johnson-promident, 845-589-0210 in NY. Try them they might have the grand hurricane. Good luck.

Top Bottom