Good morning Mr Tiatanium

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
The interesting thing is this case is a mixture of 3 different implant fixture and while the buc/ling m/d placement is about as text book as you could hope for the real challenge to get the emergance on the abutments as good as they are now was the the dissimilar heights to the table of the fixtures. The centrals alone have a 4mm depth difference which can not be seen with the tissue on. #9 is an astra #8 is a straumann. The post are astra

When we did a case like this by hand, the time it took to get this results was just staggering. I can remember originally hand waxing UCLA's to full contour then cutting back to get the emergance. I then started setting denture teeth and making a matrix to speed things up. Finally we come to CAD and the design constraints are easily known and problems can be solved and plans made for better results in a fraction of the time

Gotta love it when the dr just graps implants. well here is an astra, another astra, straumann, astra...REALLY!!! I'd say maybe he/she ran out but the straumann is placed at #8?

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Hi John, is there anyway you have the OPG for this? Would love to see it.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
What I meant was to use a small round head bur and create horizontal and parallel grooves.

Oh...ok. I thought you were using a lathe or something to get nice consistent grooves.

Didn't realize you were using a hand piece. I guess if you take your time you can

achieve nice results.:D

L

lifelikedental

Reaction score
What kind of soft tissue is that? Does it carve well?

Top Bottom