Good 3 Shape Reseller

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Need a new 3Shape and Core 3-D no longer sells or supports and need a quality reseller? I do have a couple venders, but really want some advice on the best service-support. We always had great support from Ivoclar/Core 3D.. Thanks much! Jim

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Argen? I'm still in with Ivoclar -> Core3d from my last purchase.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
We are the same from last purchase as well. Argen may be good as we do outsource some of our products to them! Thanks!!

question.. Where are you, Car 54??
Beer

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Anyone had experience with Zahn?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Core 3-D no longer sells or supports
Interesting... I am in the same situation like Car 54, Ivoclar then Core3d. Are they just a milling center, again (I guess)? I am up for renovation, end of the year...

But, as Car says, Argen might be your best bet.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We are the same from last purchase as well. Argen may be good as we do outsource some of our products to them! Thanks!!

question.. Where are you, Car 54??
Beer

lol..right here for you :)

I used to be with Zahn, CMC milling way back when. I switched to Ivoclar about 3-4 years ago.
I just wasn't overly impressed with them back then. I'm sure they've gotten better since they
bought CAP. I just had a couple of times, when the CAP thing happened, (growing pains?)
where I was told to leave a number and they'd get back
to me, sometimes a couple hours later, once the next day.

With Core3D/Ivoclar, it's pretty much when I call, I get help. Cynthia, C.J. and Charlie a some of my favorites there.
Are they totally ending support even for those who had previously purchased through Ivoclar?

W

Willard

Reaction score
Originally was with Cap after Zahn bought them out. I had a lightning strike blew out my mother board on scanner. They told me a loaner was on the way. Never came. They would not return calls - so I was without a scanner for a month. Other major complaints as wel! Just as, lying to me and especially not helping me - seemed like I didn’t matter to them. Switched support to Argen no complaints.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
I believe they will support us old timers. Just not selling/support new custmers.. (don't quote me)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Originally was with Cap after Zahn bought them out. I had a lightning strike blew out my mother board on scanner. They told me a loaner was on the way. Never came. They would not return calls - so I was without a scanner for a month. Other major complaints as wel! Just as, lying to me and especially not helping me - seemed like I didn’t matter to them. Switched support to Argen no complaints.

And I'm thinking Argen is bigger time than Zahn as far as diversity of products, and finical backing power of their name here and abroad.
Chances are they won't say in a year, we can no longer support 3Shape.
I've had excellent support with Argen as far as file uploads in answering my questions. Answered the phone on the spot, and were very friendly.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I believe they will support us old timers. Just not selling/support new custmers.. (don't quote me)

That's what I'm thinking too, hopefully.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
And I'm thinking Argen is bigger time than Zahn as far as diversity of products, and finical backing power of their name here and abroad.
Chances are they won't say in a year, we can no longer support 3Shape.
I've had excellent support with Argen as far as file uploads in answering my questions. Answered the phone on the spot, and were very friendly.
Argen has been my partner from the beginning .They are adding more support staff and services as they grow.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Argen has been my partner from the beginning .They are adding more support staff and services as they grow.

And I love that you can have them mill in green state, for those who like to dip white HT+, in case the mill ever goes down.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Argen of Whipmix, **** Henry Schein! Then there is also 3D biocad.

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
lol..right here for you :)

View attachment 32814

I used to be with Zahn, CMC milling way back when. I switched to Ivoclar about 3-4 years ago.
I just wasn't overly impressed with them back then. I'm sure they've gotten better since they
bought CAP. I just had a couple of times, when the CAP thing happened, (growing pains?)
where I was told to leave a number and they'd get back
to me, sometimes a couple hours later, once the next day.

With Core3D/Ivoclar, it's pretty much when I call, I get help. Cynthia, C.J. and Charlie a some of my favorites there.
Are they totally ending support even for those who had previously purchased through Ivoclar?
My understanding is they will support previous(present) customers,but will not sell or support new

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Argen now has free 3Shape online training courses. I'm not sure if that means it's free for their 3Shape accounts,
or if you have any type of account with Argen, or for everyone and anyone? http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...10315&ca=cf710d75-f593-4062-a8d5-01964d622fe2
Awesome! Thanks! It is open to anyine who wants to join.
They're using GoToMeeting as the webinar platform.

Classes mostly start between 7-10am Pacific. Attached is a PDF of the full summer schedule as constant contact urls die after a time.

Attachments

• MKT-18069-3Shape-Training-Schedule-Summer2019.pdf
    191.1 KB · Views: 8
A

adl

Reaction score
Need a new 3Shape and Core 3-D no longer sells or supports and need a quality reseller? I do have a couple venders, but really want some advice on the best service-support. We always had great support from Ivoclar/Core 3D.. Thanks much! Jim
I’ve just talked with Core3D . They told me nothing has changed, still doing 3SHAPE support and selling 3SHAPE.

Top Bottom