Glidewell - Last case

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Good call Vadim,

and when your kids go to Tom's house for Halloween, remember to he'll give you a free apple if you find a razor blade!

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Hopefully the abutment is not to subgingival otherwise he will have to butcher the soft tissue to get you a clear imp.

if it is and its not to late you might wanna make a pickup coping so he can place that onto the abutment and take an imp over it.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Vive le Quebec libre ..... :p

Heureusement que Glidwell n'est pas la vitrine du savoir faire Américain ... :(

Ici en Canada nous n'avons pas d'autres laboratoires aussis grande, ni coupable, comme Glidewell. nous avons Aurum Group of Laboratories dans plusieurs provinces (celui en Ottawa servit tout du QC) mais ils-autres sont aussi coupable d'un effort comprimisee par erreurs graves. il n'y a pas de laboratoires sans cette coupabilitee. c'est un erreur honete. ce sera rattifiee avec vitesse. la meme que tout nous autre en voulu si ces erreurs se presente dans nos cas.

'scuzes mais mon clavier est Anglo, je ne sais pas comment faire mes accents avec ce clavier.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Ici en Canada nous n'avons pas d'autres laboratoires aussis grande, ni coupable, comme Glidewell. nous avons Aurum Group of Laboratories dans plusieurs provinces (celui en Ottawa servit tout du QC) mais ils-autres sont aussi coupable d'un effort comprimisee par erreurs graves. il n'y a pas de laboratoires sans cette coupabilitee. c'est un erreur honete. ce sera rattifiee avec vitesse. la meme que tout nous autre en voulu si ces erreurs se presente dans nos cas.

'scuzes mais mon clavier est Anglo, je ne sais pas comment faire mes accents avec ce clavier.

Babblefish is to much trouble.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Good call Vadim,

and when your kids go to Tom's house for Halloween, remember to he'll give you a free apple if you find a razor blade!

This is a great place to reuse emax buttons. They would blend into an apple perfectly.

Can you get your countrymen to agree to use Spanish so I have some idea of what they are talking about?

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
You don't see Glidewell's lab as a success story?

No,I don't. We had similar story with this lab. you get success like Ivoclar. Virtually no problem dealing with this company, as far as I am concern, quality and consistency.

Last edited:
L

labmanmike

Reaction score
Very sad to see some of the stuff coming to our industry via this lab. I will NEVER use this lab...ever!

J

JSnyder85

Reaction score
i tried to view the video but it would not let me. Would like to see what is goin on with the case

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
Cliff notes: die is in pieces. Some rookie tried to glue it back together but instead glued pieces kind of together, glued die to model and glued substructure to the die.

I

ilwoong

Reaction score
Dear French Cadman,
It looks like you have a Mikron machine. I found a used one Mikron HSM 400U manufactured 2002. It has a tool changer (HSK E40) and options like CHIP CONVEYOR 5 AXIS, MIST BUSTER, TOOLHOLDERS 3R TABLE, TOUCH PROBE, etc. Would you mind buying a 10-yr-old machine of this kind? And what parts of the machine will you take a look carefully? Thank you for your advice.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
HEY!

What about me?

I LOVE BIG TOYS!

And, I'm 1 1/2 hr South of you.

Talk to me......

What type of spindle RPMs are we looking at?

Are you planning on buying it yourself? (Can't tell by your post?)

Come down to Richmond and see my little Haas I made.

More than enough speed and power to shred some Ti or Cr-Co.

5HP spindle...30Krpms....almost 20,000mm/minute rapids and 12,500 cutting feeds.

Spindle Probe AND Table probing. 20 tool holder with 2second tool changes. (POW!)

I call it the "Bone-Crusher".

Scott
Scott

Last edited:
I

ilwoong

Reaction score
Hi Scott,
I will be more than happy to see you Haas!! are you done with your experiment and is it ready to work now? Anyway, I have been hiding myself here reading all posting related cad-cam. I am so impressed and helped by your postings. I thank you for your sharing. Please PM me to see when I can stop by your place. Thanks. Phil

A

ansadt

Reaction score
hi Vadim,
i tried to have a look at vid but on you tube it says its private and doesn't load is there any pass word or can u make it public

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
hi Vadim,
i tried to have a look at vid but on you tube it says its private and doesn't load is there any pass word or can u make it public

he said he wouldn't because the issue was resolved to a degree of satisfaction that allowed him to hide the video instead of tarnish the name of the company for the sake of a single employee.