Glazing Kits

B

Bzydo23

Reaction score
What glazing brands have worked best for you? Any to stay away from?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Still prefer InSync over MiYO. I still use some of the colors etc from the MiYO kit, but 80% of my use is with InSync.
As far as glaze itself, InSync.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Still prefer InSync over MiYO. I still use some of the colors etc from the MiYO kit, but 80% of my use is with InSync.
As far as glaze itself, InSync.
I agree, InSync glaze is also a major part of Miyo system, imho, the InSync glaze liquid is the magic..
No slump, run or pooling. The glaze result with InSync glaze is Very consistent! Can't say that for Ivocolor, was really disappointed with that product.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I agree, InSync glaze is also a major part of Miyo system, imho, the InSync glaze liquid is the magic..
No slump, run or pooling. The glaze result with InSync glaze is Very consistent! Can't say that for Ivocolor, was really disappointed with that product.
I use the InSync glaze, but I prefer using the e.Max ceram stain and glaze liquid all around liquid with it.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I use the InSync glaze, but I prefer using the e.Max ceram stain and glaze liquid all around liquid with it.
Similar, and I still like to use some of the e.max stains for some things too. I will say though, I've really been getting away from staining or glazing e.max/LiSi...really find that hand polishing them looks a lot better in most instances.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I use the vita 3d shade guide in most of my cases. The vita classic guide doesn't cut it in most situations.
Therefore I need the MIYO system as my base.
I have kept every stain kit going back to Wil-Ceram because there is always that colour that the others can't produce.
I obviously only use the low fusing stains though. How many kits actually have a black stain for example?
I am now staining 99% of my anteriors. I can replicate incisal translucent edges and check lines too.

Miyo needs a black stain though.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I use the vita 3d shade guide in most of my cases. The vita classic guide doesn't cut it in most situations.
Therefore I need the MIYO system as my base.
I have kept every stain kit going back to Wil-Ceram because there is always that colour that the others can't produce.
I obviously only use the low fusing stains though. How many kits actually have a black stain for example?
I am now staining 99% of my anteriors. I can replicate incisal translucent edges and check lines too.

Miyo needs a black stain though.

You mean like this?
It can be yours for $4,000. and I'll even include the truck.

20190628_080117.jpg

green12c.617.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Hainey but I dun gots me a hole mess of dem black 'ens back at the barn.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
They don't look like black eyed peas pappy.
Take another look Elvis...boink!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
They don't look like black eyed peas pappy.
Take another look Elvis...boink!
Hey Rob, just wanted to let you know InSync has a black fluorescent stain. Saw your comment the other day but forgot to check. The new Slate color in Miyo is also great!

Top Bottom