GC ZR Shade Fidelity

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Here are some pics for shade evaluation. I'll follow up with a case presentation post later. So this is for shade and shade only. Overall shade was a composite A3 , played around a little with shading and several powdwers.
DSC06668.jpg DSC06690.jpg DSC06691.jpg DSC06692.jpg DSC06701.jpg DSC06702.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
very cool my kit is collecting dust

Mountain Goat

Mountain Goat

Reaction score
What is your camera?and how did you light these photos?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Beautiful work Troy..... How well does GC ZR match the classical guide ? does it match any better than GC MC....... to metal ?
Is it easier to match using zir compared to metal ?? Please lead me down the golden path to get away from nasty metal ceramics :D

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
nice work,
the main reason for switching to GC is the perfect color matching. zr, mc it gets the right color matching.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
nice work,
the main reason for switching to GC is the perfect color matching. zr, mc it gets the right color matching.

Thanks for all the kind words so far.
rkm, dust off the kit and start using it.
charles, I absolutely love GC zr, my shades for mc I sometimes struggle with but that's due to my substructure. I don't skimp on metal and on implants with limited space well you know the story.
Mountain Goat, I use a Sony A100, A priority 5.6, with custom WB set against a white background. Photographed against an occlusal mirror. Funny thing is I'm thinking about a new camera. The tips by JohnB really helped. That's just 6 of 900 this week so I need brushup on my skills, but I'm very optimistic.
Gdental, thanks

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Dupe post,,,,sorry

Last edited:
Top Bottom