Full mouth case on Ti bars

PCDL

PCDL

Reaction score
Case looks great. I like the tooth characterization a lot. Nice work.

One point of constructive criticism- I can't tell exactly by the photos, so this may not be applicable anyways, but it seems your anteriors are set quite a bit buccal to where the bar is. Looking at where you are with vertical, you may want to have your bars designed with a bit more reach to get under the anteriors a bit more. This will provide a bit more support for your acrylic base and teeth for long term success.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Case looks great. I like the tooth characterization a lot. Nice work.

One point of constructive criticism- I can't tell exactly by the photos, so this may not be applicable anyways, but it seems your anteriors are set quite a bit buccal to where the bar is. Looking at where you are with vertical, you may want to have your bars designed with a bit more reach to get under the anteriors a bit more. This will provide a bit more support for your acrylic base and teeth for long term success.

Thanks for the kind words and the constructive critisism. The case was initially designed to be restored otherwise, still fixed but with different technique, hence the bar design. Due to not being able to get my hands on the material I needed for this case, and the fact that we had to finish the case for our patient, and that the bars were already milled, we decided to take a calculated risk. There is enough support of. the acrylic and the teeth, so I keep my fingers crossed that it will be ok.