For Sale Full GC Lustre Pastes NF

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
241D88ED-D270-468F-9B2A-876D914A7D97.jpeg BFD5E6F2-5413-449B-A6AB-26844B6F8AA8.jpeg For sale is a complete GC LUSTRE Paste NF kit. All jars are approximately 80-90% full!
Neutral jar is about 50%
$625 OBO

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Sale pending. Waiting on payment.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Sale to me canceled. Issues on my end. No fault of Riley at all. Totally my boneheadedness.

Next!

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
due to a certain someone pulling the trigger to buy this kit without proper authorization from higher ranking officials (chuckling) the pending sale is over. This kit is still up for grabs

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
image.php

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
due to a certain someone pulling the trigger to buy this kit without proper authorization from higher ranking officials (chuckling) the pending sale is over. This kit is still up for grabs
Name names so we may mock them. It’s a slow day.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
It's always a good idea to check with the person who knows you best.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
486342A6-08F3-4896-B756-34C7E0A809B7.jpeg I like the tone of this thread. But let’s not forget that this tall drink of water is still for sale

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
View attachment 28999 I like the tone of this thread. But let’s not forget that this tall drink of water is still for sale
why are you selling it? i dont use the lustre pastes anymore either. just curious. heck if someone wants to buy what i have left ill unload it on the cheap too!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
why are you selling it? i dont use the lustre pastes anymore either. just curious. heck if someone wants to buy what i have left ill unload it on the cheap too!
Are you guys saying it’s lost it’s lustre?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
What are you using instead of Lustre pastes?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
What sideboob is proly trying to say is he was running low on his first kit and bought a replacement kit and rather than finish off the first kit he just dove into the new kit. Am I right?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What sideboob is proly trying to say is he was running low on his first kit and bought a replacement kit and rather than finish off the first kit he just dove into the new kit. Am I right?
incorrect, sir! i made the switch to ivocolor last year. very rarely do i open a bottle of the lustre pastes anymore. cant recall the last time i did.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Listen everyone. You’ve all heard what people say about Lustre. It’s great stuff and really helps stuff pop. What sideboob is trying to say again, is it so precious to him he only wants to open it for the really special cases and use it on those.

incorrect, sir! i made the switch to ivocolor last year. very rarely do i open a bottle of the lustre pastes anymore. cant recall the last time i did.