Full Contour Zirconia, first thread...!

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
It is hard to see from just one pic though. It was just what i felt from a glance at the pic you posted.
I may well be wrong and if i am i am very sorry if i came across as a genius.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
-30 ? -3/10ths you mean? as in you opened your original setting by 3/10ths ? what is your final setting?

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
On behalf of my fellow sheep , I have to say that your thick margins are baaaaaaaad!

Your ego may not appreciate advice but if you want to start your own " look at me" thread then be prepared for reality!

You may not realize this but disturbed has copied your pics and is using them as promotional material for his pfm's.
liar and a fool. did I pee in your coffee? I would if I had the chance. clown... the constant attacks and ridicule are pathetic but mildly entertaining..

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i don't understand the point of this thread... are you fishing for compliments?

what we think means nothing..

if you don't get a remake from the doctor, then you're doing just fine.

#howmanyclickstotheend
#undertenclickclub
#3shape
#CAPanatomy
#itsallsmasfault

Kreation

Kreation

Reaction score
liar and a fool. did I pee in your coffee? I would if I had the chance. clown... the constant attacks and ridicule are pathetic but mildly entertaining..
Very entertaining.......:D

Kreation

Kreation

Reaction score
i don't understand the point of this thread... are you fishing for compliments?

what we think means nothing..

if you don't get a remake from the doctor, then you're doing just fine.

#howmanyclickstotheend
#undertenclickclub
#3shape
#CAPanatomy
#itsallsmasfault

trust me, I'm not a fisherman. the point of the thread was to simply see how to start a thread, to test response of fellow techs, both positive and negative. Which I learn't greatly in the last couple of day's, so a big thank you to all.

I was hoping that may be some other techs would have some new work they wanted to share, nothing more.

I thought the whole idea of this site was about sharing experience, taking criticism be it good or bad, the job I picked was totally random, it wasn't a bad shot so I put it up there.

I'm off to pick up my new fresh water fishing licence.....

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
trust me, I'm not a fisherman. the point of the thread was to simply see how to start a thread, to test response of fellow techs, both positive and negative. Which I learn't greatly in the last couple of day's, so a big thank you to all.

I was hoping that may be some other techs would have some new work they wanted to share, nothing more.

I thought the whole idea of this site was about sharing experience, taking criticism be it good or bad, the job I picked was totally random, it wasn't a bad shot so I put it up there.

I'm off to pick up my new fresh water fishing licence.....

ok, if you want to talk about experience, let me re-iterate:

#howmanyclickstotheend
#undertenclickclub
#3shape
#CAPanatomy
#itsallsmasfault

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Very entertaining.......:D

Your new buddy likes to hide in the weeds like Arte Johnson( look it up) and pounce on anything anti zirconia.

I encourage you to post your zir pics like others have on the other thread because we all can benefit from learning and improving.

I have an issue with disturbed posting drive by comments and false claims to further his own selfish agenda.

I make no apologies for calling out the poseurs.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Kreation, if you want to creat a thread about your FCZ, go head. Just cause there is another thread to share PFZ's means nothing. There are dozens of other threads to share PFZs. Not sure why people get on your case, oh yea, cuz they are just having fun. Don't let it be discouraging. Just keep sharing on DLN as much and however you want. And feel free to start your own thread whenever you feel...

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Hi all

This is my first thread, I'm just putting up some real basic work just to get a feel for the site. All going well I will put up more complex work for all to discuss.

So we "the lab" have been looking to stream line the work flow using different materials and new technology. We are now looking to push the majority of our workflow using HT Zirconia, these crowns are designed using 3Shape and milled on a M5 in Prettau.

The crowns are designed inlab and out sourced to a ZirkonZhan lab, the crowns are coloured and sintered in lab, and finished in the lab also.. A3 G, A2 B. View attachment 15923 View attachment 15925

We still need to dial the material in, but we are fairly happy with the results so far. We have been using Prettau for about 6 weeks now, and most important is the feedback from our clients has been 100%....

Has any one got any FCZ they want to put up...??

Cheers
Whats the coffee machine icon on your taskbar?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its all sma's fault?

who the hell is sma?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
FML..

#itsallsamsfault

#stickykeyboard
#fapfapfap

R

Raffi M.

Reaction score
Loving the texture tho!!! (sorry for the late reply lol)