Full Arch Screw Retained + Cemented 100% ZR Bridge

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I can't figure out the mentality of hiring IT people/cnc operators to run acad//cam labs system. I would rather take a framework waxer, metal finisher, fc waxer...anyone who has some understanding of what teeth do and look like. Your right Paul, too much "de-skilling" is happening.

rod

rod

Reaction score
sorry but looks horrible

the only thing we gotta do is imitate nature,nothing more
copy nature,copy nature and copy nature
we see teeth everyday,everytime,everywhere!what the hell we don't understand that the only thing to do is copy and do what nature would do

and being friendly is not the solution,it's objective
i want people to tell me what i'm doing wrong to solve it and learn more ,not to feel good

it's my opinion

Last edited:
Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
I am just gonna say well done for having the balls to post your job. You need to look at a few more pics of other peoples work, and keep on learning from it.

rod

rod

Reaction score
it's not a matter of balls,it's a matter of realize that you've done somtehing bad,and that autor didn't realize,he wrote :"considering this bridge is 100% ZR and no addition of porcelain powder, it turned out very well, IMHO. And this ZR bridge will not chip or break" my god keep on learning please

we forget that somebody paid for that ,that's not serious,that's hilarious
don't be so friendly,is not good for him

M

martintay

Reaction score
it's not a matter of balls,it's a matter of realize that you've done somtehing bad,and that autor didn't realize,he wrote :"considering this bridge is 100% ZR and no addition of porcelain powder, it turned out very well, IMHO. And this ZR bridge will not chip or break" my god keep on learning please

I think thats a bit harsh ! How about encouraging him with some constructive help -- rather than just slating his post !! We all need help too learn ! Why not post some of your own work to help him :)

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

If you're going to criticise, be constuctive, not destructive. "That Sucks" doesn't give any information to grow with.

You're pretty brazen for your first 2 posts, how about you show off your unimpeachable masterpieces? If you can show the skills, share the path you took to acheive them. He's trying to learn here, we can all get crap attitudes anywhere.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I think thats a bit harsh ! How about encouraging him with some constructive help -- rather than just slating his post !! We all need help too learn ! Why not post some of your own work to help him :)

I'm with you on this one pal, Rod has jumped on this guy pretty hard. I have no idea what training the designer had but all the other posts are trying to be constructive with regards to how this kind of case can be improved in the future. Help the guy to do a better job next time not rip him to bits. And a good call from JMN, post some of your fantastic work I would love to see a case from start to Finnish. You know pre op, xrays, cbvt data,stent, diagnostic notes from your interview with the patient............... and so on ?

rod

rod

Reaction score
ok
i didn't tried to offend nobody,so please forgive me if so
but the thing is that paul said the same with other words,de-skilling,is another thing to say go an learn,and saying him don't worry it's OK is not the way
so go on
congratulations!
sorry to be so rude
bye

Last edited:
rod

rod

Reaction score
paul said in the same post "my advice would be go back to basics and learn tooth morphology, and stop relying on a computer to tell what something should look like."

the same i wrote with other words

rod

rod

Reaction score
so k2 ceramic studio
on your web neither there's a single case of your work, mmm
well it's OK live and let live

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
so k2 ceramic studio
on your web neither there's a single case of your work, mmm
well it's OK live and let live

I have not updated my web site with jobs in a long time and the jobs on there must be at least 9 years old.spend too much time on here Lol, but you will find many cases on here that I have done, some great and some just OK. Thanks for the wake up call, will get some case studies uploaded over the next few days. But like I said I have posted many many cases and listened to peoples comment to help me grow and learn ad a tech, Would be nice to see some of your stuff so we can see what level you are up to. The guy asked people what they thought and yes your right Paul said go back to basic and learn, I would say that he was trying to help the guy not put him down. All the best Pete

Last edited:
rod

rod

Reaction score
i was only to trying to help him too!my god
so that's enough

rod

rod

Reaction score
i was only to trying to help him too!my god
so that's enough
and can't find a single work of you here neither! mmm

M

martintay

Reaction score
Think we should link this thread to - The "Who Wants A Drink" thread :)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
It sounds like *** and Disturbed had a baby together named rod.

rod

rod

Reaction score
my god k2 jajaja i think i'm talking with a teen
hope this is the last message
first of all:you should improve your anatomy too man ,now i realize why talk the way you talk,you got deficiencies.So keep calm an take the waxes again
second: i only see a bridge and ufffff it's not the kind of work i would show,but that's your choice
look at the works submitted by Paul,AI,etc...the've got excellents works,remarkables and inspiring for all of us
let do the walking to the brush so bye bye my friend,i see you there in manchester
go to courses and learn,the most important thing,anatomy after anatomy and after that anatomy

be happy

rod

rod

Reaction score
where are the loads of cases as you said my god?
one bridge mmmm

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Everyone who knows me on here, knows how passionate I am about the job and knows I don't need to prove myself to you. However, we are still waiting to see your work, will we ever see it??????????????? You seem to enjoy trashing other people's work, that was my original point.

I have a lot of respect for Al and Paul, both fantastic ceramists.

M

martintay

Reaction score
my god k2 jajaja i think i'm talking with a teen
hope this is the last message
first of all:you should improve your anatomy too man ,now i realize why talk the way you talk,you got deficiencies.So keep calm an take the waxes again
second: i only see a bridge and ufffff it's not the kind of work i would show,but that's your choice
look at the works submitted by Paul,AI,etc...the've got excellents works,remarkables and inspiring for all of us
let do the walking to the brush so bye bye my friend,i see you there in manchester
go to courses and learn,the most important thing,anatomy after anatomy and after that anatomy

be happy

Rod i have to say you are way off the mark ! K2 puts some fantastic input on here- he is a very knowlegable and helpful guy!! He`s even offered to help me for £0 just out of kindness. He doesn`t need to hide his identity as he`s a genuine guy :) How about introducing yourself in the "Introduction Forum" and saying something about yourself- ie where you are from and what type of work you do ? What sort of stuff you want to learn and what you would like to share.The way i see it is that DLN is for shareing ideas and trying to help others- i for one have learn`t a lot here ( although no-ones been to Cuba lol)Lets get off on the right foot !By the way i don`t know K2 (Pete) outside of DLN - but i will make the time to meet with him someday.So come on Rod introduce yourself :)