Friday Morning

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted anything in awhile, let alone taken many pics (shame shame) because to be honest, haven't had much time, but I found some time to today. These pics are today's work I did, nothing real special, didn't edit the photos other than reduced the size for viewing pleasure. The implant crown isn't seated (because of the bounce back on the tissue) all the way and for the record that was a pain in the ass, hate trying to make broad contacts (closing dark triangles) when you have the adjacent teeth that are recessed. I'll try to take more pics once in awhile to post, hope you all got something today :)

4u3.JPG

4u4.JPG

4u5.JPG

4u1.JPG

4u2.JPG

4u7.JPG

4u8.JPG

IMG_6750.JPG

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I haven't posted anything in awhile, let alone taken many pics (shame shame) because to be honest, haven't had much time, but I found some time to today. These pics are today's work I did, nothing real special, didn't edit the photos other than reduced the size for viewing pleasure. The implant crown isn't seated (because of the bounce back on the tissue) all the way and for the record that was a pain in the ass, hate trying to make broad contacts (closing dark triangles) when you have the adjacent teeth that are recessed. I'll try to take more pics once in awhile to post, hope you all got something today :)

4u3.JPG

4u4.JPG

4u5.JPG

4u1.JPG

4u2.JPG

4u7.JPG

4u8.JPG

IMG_6750.JPG
Rob, nice work. Would you please list materials used, e.max, zirconia, pfm? Thanks.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Rob, nice work. Would you please list materials used, e.max, zirconia, pfm? Thanks.

Sure, the first picture is a monolithic e.max (A2HT),the implant is a hybrid abutment w/e.max crown (A2LT with labial layering),the three unit anterior is C2LT with labial e.max ceram layering, and all the rest are PFM's (d.Sign porcelain - two bakes). Thanks for the kudos!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Nice work Rob

I'll cut you some slack on the smart a$$ comments if you promise to stick around awhile.;)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Nice work Rob, looks like you guys are banging it out, so happy to see it going good for you. You deserve it!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Nice work Rob, looks like you guys are banging it out, so happy to see it going good for you. You deserve it!

Thanks John, you've been great a mentor and inspired me that it can be done :)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Nice work Rob

I'll cut you some slack on the smart a$$ comments if you promise to stick around awhile.;)

Awe, don't tell me you're getting all soft on me now :p I wouldn't expect anything less from you, besides I need a good chuckle from time to time :)

U

USGooner

Reaction score
Great looking work! I especially love the posteriors, they look great!

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Wow Robmiester you've been holding out on us, nice cases !!!!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Yes, things have definitely improved since you hired that Canadian. :p

Douglas

Douglas

Reaction score
I second Al's comment! I've got some serious catching up to do when I get a better cam. Thanks again for tips n tricks on Friday. Always fun meeting up with you.