Forgot How to PFM

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
They dont have the expensive bass boats for bass, its to compensate for having a small worm..

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Metal slinger!? Rofl

G

grantoz

Reaction score
metal slinger is a casting machine like a sling shot. im that old my original boss showed me how to cast with a potato because i would use wet asbestos.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
handle ,chain and bucket to hold the ring heat the metal on the top of the ring and swing like a demon

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Alrighty
I'm now trying to layer this bitch. Not working. So I tracked down the expansions and guessing I'm not good to layer Initial MC on this Cobalt Chrome. If they don't play together, what does? I'll have to see if I can buy opaque, dentins and enamel for it or order new milled metal in non precious.
Love my job (said with cringing smile)
1706749450453.png

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
What shade are you going for? If we're lucky I might have some inLine porcelain you could have for the shipping fee.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
What shade are you going for? If we're lucky I might have some inLine porcelain you could have for the shipping fee.
You're a gem for offering!
It's A3

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Welp. Talked with GC tech support and they gave me the run down on the MC porcelain working. So I tried it a third time. And it popped off again.
So… Lab for sale in Northern Utah. 95% monolithic zirconia, remainder is monolithic lithium disilicate. $650k-$800k /year with 3-4 employees. 4day work weeks. Owner willing to stay as a mindless but capable employee.
Asking $500k or best offer.

Let me know😉

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Welp. Talked with GC tech support and they gave me the run down on the MC porcelain working. So I tried it a third time. And it popped off again.
So… Lab for sale in Northern Utah. 95% monolithic zirconia, remainder is monolithic lithium disilicate. $650k-$800k /year with 3-4 employees. 4day work weeks. Owner willing to stay as a mindless but capable employee.

Let me know😉
have you tried something other than CoCr?
we use Initial, but never used on CoCr. everything from NP to high noble alloys and it works fine

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
have you tried something other than CoCr?
we use Initial, but never used on CoCr. everything from NP to high noble alloys and it works fine
I looked up some ancient records and saw that I've done several bridges in COCR. Not sure what my problem is. going to use NP and start over...again.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score

Let me know😉
There's been a large amoount of offers and want to make everything nice and transparent to the bidders of my lab. So I'll do it publicly here so everyone see's the offers real time.

I'll be nice and start the bidding at $375,000.

Do I hear $375,000?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
bring your clients to TN and ill cut your working hours down to 40/week!
great benefits, retirement, no state income tax, beautiful mountains ;)
Nice! So purchase price of (I'll give you a deal...$400,000) but how about I just fly out there once a month for a week for several months until things until the clients are comfy ....yes?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Nice! So purchase price of (I'll give you a deal...$400,000) but how about I just fly out there once a month for a week for several months until things until the clients are comfy ....yes?
i thought we were starting bidding at $375?
also not sure once a month would work, thats a lot of hours to cram into a week!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You quitter!

GC over NP bridge needs an extra 20-30c temp bump. 14.3 should be fine but could be a bit high

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
i thought we were starting bidding at $375?
also not sure once a month would work, thats a lot of hours to cram into a week!
Fine, $375k
Come on bro. Still just a 40 hr week

Top Bottom