- Forced Closure ?? - Yes ! Read info -

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
TD Dental Supply is located in Southern California & currently Northern California has been
put on lock down for 3 weeks. I'm not sure how long we have till we're actually locked down
as well. But if you're lucky enough to still be working and need product I'd suggest grabbing
whatever you need before the end of the week just in case. Stupid

(626) 641-0856 - (877) 358-5833 - RON -

Car 54

Car 54

I'd rather go to Ron's house for tacos instead of Taco Bell, just sayin..
After it's safe to socialize again.
Yes, he seems like a great guy to have a beer and tacos with :)
With it being Taco Tuesday, I wonder if he'll let us in today, if we promise not to sneeze on him or the tacos :)

OP
rc75

rc75

Sponsors
TD Dental Supply has been FORCED TO CLOSE! WE DO have a plan in place to get orders out. All my contact info is down below. You can still order at (626) 641-0856 or call my personal cell (626) 731-8629. So these 2 phone numbers are your best bet to place orders or you can email me or message me here on DLN. Stay safe!

zero_zero

zero_zero

TD Dental Supply has been FORCED TO CLOSE! WE DO have a plan in place to get orders out. All my contact info is down below. You can still order at (626) 641-0856 or call my personal cell (626) 731-8629. So these 2 phone numbers are your best bet to place orders or you can email me or message me here on DLN. Stay safe!
Are we still ok to meet midnight at the usual dark alley amigo ?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom