For Sale For Sale Lab Equipment

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Hello Lab Friends!
My friend closed her Lab and retired. I was able to get a hold of some extra equipment before she put it in the dump. I figured I could put it up here if someone needs a back up something or other. Any how here is what is for sale. P.M. for pricing, shipping costs are on you, I do live near a UPS store so that's where it'll be shipped from. All equipment was functioning as of last month and should be when received. The Handler VAC has a issue with running long periods, I am sure its motor brush related. Anyhow thanks for looking. I also have a VAC Forming machine, didn't want to un box for PIC.
Thanks Again!

Attachments

• pressoven - Copy.jpg
    pressoven - Copy.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Steamer.jpg
    Steamer.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 135
  • Whip mixer.jpg
    Whip mixer.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Voyager vaniman.jpg
    Voyager vaniman.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Vaniman2.jpg
    Vaniman2.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Vaniman.jpg
    Vaniman.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Handler Vac.jpg
    Handler Vac.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Oven.jpg
    Oven.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 125
T

tooey

Reaction score
Hello Lab Friends!
My friend closed her Lab and retired. I was able to get a hold of some extra equipment before she put it in the dump. I figured I could put it up here if someone needs a back up something or other. Any how here is what is for sale. P.M. for pricing, shipping costs are on you, I do live near a UPS store so that's where it'll be shipped from. All equipment was functioning as of last month and should be when received. The Handler VAC has a issue with running long periods, I am sure its motor brush related. Anyhow thanks for looking. I also have a VAC Forming machine, didn't want to un box for PIC.
Thanks Again!
how much for the Q50 porcelain furnace and muffle also how much for the press oven thanks

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
vacuum mixer please

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
thanks Mike, mixer showed up in great condition.. runs like new, I appreciate it! your friend took care of her equipment.

G

George33

Reaction score
Hello Lab Friends!
Thanks Again!
Hi are the vacuums still available and how much please
Thank you

T

Tech911

Reaction score
Hello Lab Friends!
Thanks Again!
Hello, is any of this equipment still available to buy please? I am interested in the Whip Mix. Thank you.

S

Solid

Reaction score
Hi, any of those equipment still available?