Float Color on Color, with MiYO®

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
Only with MiYO® can you ‘Float Color on Color’.

State-of-the-art flowable MiYO colors are suspended in layers and fire in one bake – empowering you to create beautiful crowns in less time than with traditional finishing techniques.

miyo - float color.png

Ready to try MiYO? Call 800-243-2000, visit jensendental.com/miyo, or visit Jensen’s booth at Lab Day in Chicago this month!

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,359 26
@Stacey or @KIM did I miss the announcement, or the skipping this year as far as Jensen Education day? I know the time and costs in doing that has to be really expensive, and maybe now just focusing more on products like MiYO?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Ratings
894 10
@Stacey or @KIM did I miss the announcement, or the skipping this year as far as Jensen Education day? I know the time and costs in doing that has to be really expensive, and maybe now just focusing more on products like MiYO?
Didn’t your girl tell you about the all day demos at the booth?

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,359 26
Didn’t your girl tell you about the all day demos at the booth?
Nope, as I think that conversation ended when I told her I wasn't going this year. I wonder if they will be recorded for future viewing, as I really liked the JED online webcast.

doug

doug

Ratings
921 5
Jensen isn't having an Education Day this year. Letting us get tipsy with drinks & hors d'oeuvres, then hit us with the big sell. I'm looking forward to it.

K

KIM

Ratings
333 2
Jensen isn't having an Education Day this year. Letting us get tipsy with drinks & hors d'oeuvres, then hit us with the big sell. I'm looking forward to it.
We decided to focus all of our efforts and education at our booth at LMT this year (Vs past years offsite).We will without a doubt be focused on MiYO education due to demand..Doug, you made it into the party, huh!? Cool!

K

KIM

Ratings
333 2
Car 54:
You're not wrong with the amount of effort it takes to pull of a separate, stand alone educational event, it's crazy! But we love doing them, we just wanted to focus all of our efforts where the majority of people are in Chicago this year...At LMT......We will be doing ton's of demonstrations and education at the booth!

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,359 26
Car 54:
You're not wrong with the amount of effort it takes to pull of a separate, stand alone educational event, it's crazy! But we love doing them, we just wanted to focus all of our efforts where the majority of people are in Chicago this year...At LMT......We will be doing ton's of demonstrations and education at the booth!
Thank you, Kevin. As with you and Jensen, whatever you all do is some of the best, if not the best, in product and education.
I hope you have a wonderful LMT turnout, and is profitable for you all :)

K

KIM

Ratings
333 2
Thank you, Kevin. As with you and Jensen, whatever you all do is some of the best, if not the best, in product and education.
I hope you have a wonderful LMT turnout, and is profitable for you all :)
Thanks brother! Wish you were going to be there!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!