Flexcera 3D denture issues .

J

Joesmile

Reaction score
Started using the Einstein printer with Flexcare base and Flexcera smile about 6 months ago, The drawback is that almost all my cases have broken and with very heavy staining pretty nasty looking. I have started using Palaseal to see if this would improve the staining issue. Does anybody have any suggestions for both issues? Thank you

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Started using the Einstein printer with Flexcare base and Flexcera smile about 6 months ago, The drawback is that almost all my cases have broken and with very heavy staining pretty nasty looking. I have started using Palaseal to see if this would improve the staining issue. Does anybody have any suggestions for both issues? Thank you
Try curing submerged in glycerine for the recommended curing time. Step I saw that helps is first painting a thin coat of glycerine on first then carefully placing the appliance in the bath making sure not to create any air bubbles.

D

DentureMan

Reaction score
Try curing submerged in glycerine for the recommended curing time. Step I saw that helps is first painting a thin coat of glycerine on first then carefully placing the appliance in the bath making sure not to create any air bubbles.
Hey, we tried this and are still have problems with breaking and staining. How’s your flexcera going? Any tips or length recommendations to avoid the staining/breaking?

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Reach out to the R&D department at Desktop Health, specifically Flexera resin department. Something is off. Usually it’s a settings issues but you’re in a closed system so the printer (Desktop Health) should take care of that. The ottoflash is the gold standard for cureboxes so that’s another head scratcher. So it could be, if everything is followed correctly, a bad batch of resin. As it is a closed system Desktop Health should be able to pinpoint exactly what the issue is. Could be a bit of both that they need to tweak, let us know I’m curious to see what the cause is.