Fix Porcelain Crack?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you have any GC Lustre paste, mix it with your emax pink and fire it on your emax glaze cycle.

* never sell your lustre paste*

lol...now moved to the Facepalm thread.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
....well that and global warming

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Just tell the Dr. you are not responsible for anything when it happens. I use use LFC for those type of repairs. You can fire it at around 1280 or so. Cant use just see all that surface porosity popping out. yuk. ADS has something called Porcelain Wash that is used to soak old restorations to help get the gunkies out before firing. Good luck.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Just tell the Dr. you are not responsible for anything when it happens. I use use LFC for those type of repairs. You can fire it at around 1280 or so. Cant use just see all that surface porosity popping out. yuk. ADS has something called Porcelain Wash that is used to soak old restorations to help get the gunkies out before firing. Good luck.
The porcelain wash works really well! (overnight) After you take the bridge out of the oven place it under a glass beaker, helps a little.

O

omsk

Reaction score
Well thanks everyone

I just refired it and it came out with no crack :D. I just let it cool down reeaaallllyyyy slow this time.