Fiber-Composite Material for Metal Free Dental Restorations

OpalEssence

OpalEssence

Reaction score
Shofu composite indirect restoration on a Trilor fiber-composite arch from Bioloren, very easy to work with.
Metal Free Dental Restorations

Fibercomp1.PNG

fibercomp1.JPG

OpalEssence

OpalEssence

Reaction score
During a 2 days Workshop sponsored by 3t-Technology and Biloren Beirut/Lebanon

1550929093494.png

Last edited:
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I've been following Trilor for some time. However, that picture appears like the A-P spread was violated. Those distal cantilevers are long...was always told only one tooth. We're you taught different in this course?

J

JustDavid

Reaction score
I've been following Trilor for some time. However, that picture appears like the A-P spread was violated. Those distal cantilevers are long...was always told only one tooth. We're you taught different in this course?
Im with TheLabGuy on this, it certainly looks nice but can't help to think these long cantilevers are going to be a problem.
I do however especially in UK see quite an increase in extended cantilevers mainly forced by the dentist onto the lab.

Cheers
David

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Im with TheLabGuy on this, it certainly looks nice but can't help to think these long cantilevers are going to be a problem.
I do however especially in UK see quite an increase in extended cantilevers mainly forced by the dentist onto the lab.

Cheers
David
Dr always want more for less....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ridiculously oversprued, but yeah this is about the only application for this material. don't do partials with it.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Maybe the thrust was fabrication techniques and they wanted room to play.
However,
I can see how that can open a can of worms.
People hear what they want and reps are loathe to disagree with any notion that results in you buying more product.

That's why I listen to research and ask troubling questions.
Thanks for pointing this out.