Fedora SH Articulator

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this articulator or the theory behind it. Works on a completely different concept to condylar articulators and is mounted using bilateral symmetry. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as it seems to make a lot of sense

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Edit: whoops.
Unfortunately, my bablefish died. So I can't get anywhere with these. Maybe someone else can help.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
Yes this is the one. Anyone have any personal experience on whether occlusions are truly better in the mouth?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Face bow and scan plate.
How's this for biaxial symmetry?

Biaxial symmetry.png

I see a lot of bilateral asymmetry in the patients we face bow, photograph and CT scan.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
M'articulator.

neck-beard-meme-fedora.jpg

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
There is a lecture coming up in Toronto Nov 25 and 26th on the system if anyone is interested. I'm going to check it out.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There is a lecture coming up in Toronto Nov 25 and 26th on the system if anyone is interested. I'm going to check it out.
Any information you feel like sharing would be great, No way I'm gonna make it up there, nor many of the rest of us.

How did you find out? Is there a website or information somewhere for the articulator in a Western language?

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
There is a distributor in Toronto now and they are bringing the guru up from Korea for a two day lecture (with translator). I will fill you in after lecture

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There is a distributor in Toronto now and they are bringing the guru up from Korea for a two day lecture (with translator). I will fill you in after lecture
Wonderful, thank you!