FDA Cleared Implant Components from Arum Dentistry

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
ARUM is a globally recognized brand established by DOOWON Co., Ltd. 20 years ago and remains to be at the forefront of the dental industry.

Since its inception, ARUM has developed a total dental implant CAD/CAM solution for users worldwide.

ARUM is largely divided into two parts: one is dental milling machines and the other compromised of implant components. Experiencing tremendous growth of dental milling business, ARUM continues to be highly regarded by customers throughout the world..

Diameters of 10 and 14 millimeters ensure maximum flexibility and Arum will always supply your PREFORM® Abutments complete with milling and clinical screws!

Click Here to download the catalog with a complete list of supported systems and connections.

The advantages of the Arum Implant Components at a glance:

• Compatibility with over 80 implant systems
  • Maximum freedom of design - through the optimized selection of the milling blanks
  • Superior engagement with over 250 connections
  • Highest levels of precision in the interface - through preassembled, standardized manufacturing processes
  • High-quality Ti 6AI-4V ELI (ASTM F 136) materials with 5 micron tolerance.
  • ARUM-PREFORM® Library available for:

Continue reading...

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought at a minimum you had to be an official site sponsor to officially crap in an offical site sponsor's forum?
The rules around here have changed a bit, so maybe not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-205048~2.png
    Screenshot_20201217-205048~2.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 11
keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
I am not crapping on anyone. I am providing the facts about the parts so as a lab owner or dentist you know what you are putting in someone's mouth.

Top Bottom