FDA AND NT-TRADING

S

Scattershot

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on what is going on with milling centers not milling certain abutments? As far as I gleam from talking with some reps is that it is a NT trading issue but from other reps its a all implant company issue. (I don't believe that). I recently got a call from a small implant company and wanted to know if I would mill abutments for them as part of a milling network as the larger one dropped them. I said hell no. This seems to me that its just be a 3Rd party milling blank issue.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, we have not issues with MedentiCAD abutments.
LCM

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Argen just had to re-do everything and they use NT Trading

M

mmbh

Reaction score
NT trading and FDA Issue is what we were told

E

erykd1

Reaction score
This is from an email I received from Alien Milling, seems like an issue between NT Trading and the FDA:

FDA Ship-Hold Notice for NT Trading​

We have been notified by NT-Trading GmbH Co, KG that their premarket clearance K111935 may not cover certain products, specifically Preform Milling Blanks, Titanium NX Bases, Certain series of Titanium Bases, and certain series of 2-CONnect and LocOn Products.

NT Products affected​

• TiBases
    Series BEG, BIO, BRE, CAM, COL, HIO, MEG, MEX, MIC, MIS, NEO, SEV, THO, UPR, Y
  • Preform Milling Blanks: all Series
  • 2CONnect and LOcON:
    Series BEG, BIO, BRE, CAM, COL, F, HIO, H, I, K, MEG, MEX, MIC, MIS, NEO, R, SEV, S, THO, T, UPR, UTG, Y
NT Trading is in correspondence with the FDA to clarify and resolve the situation as soon as possible. However, they do not expect a response sooner than 6/15/2022.
We will be monitoring the situation and will update you when we hear more from NT Trading.

Top Bottom