FC Zi bridge with pink staining

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
C'mon Zak, we need details man!

What else are you looking for?
The patient disliked wearing an appliance and had a relatively high smile line. They opted not do implants due to the time required and due to the fact that the doctor was unsure if a bone graft would be sufficient. They instead decided to go this route. It is a 3,4,6p,7p,8,9 full contour 4y zirconium bridge with tissue milled as one piece.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What else are you looking for?
The patient disliked wearing an appliance and had a relatively high smile line. They opted not do implants due to the time required and due to the fact that the doctor was unsure if a bone graft would be sufficient. They instead decided to go this route. It is a 3,4,6p,7p,8,9 full contour 4y zirconium bridge with tissue milled as one piece.

Was wondering what materials you used is all.

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
Was wondering what materials you used is all.
Oh, sorry! I used Argen HT+ with their shading/characterization liquids and Insync/Miyo/Miyo Pink for the staining over an Agren model T.

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Oh, sorry! I used Argen HT+ with their shading/characterization liquids and Insync/Miyo/Miyo Pink for the staining over an Agren model T.

Some nice looking work you've been posting here in the last couple of days, Zak :)

Was this crown also done in HT+, along with InSync/Miyo stains?
Have you tried their the "C" models, yet? I believe it's the Carbon printer. I like them better, they don't seem as fuzzy as the T.

Z

Zak Johnson

Reaction score
It was HT+ and Miyo. I use the model c for implant models as the interface with the DIM is better but for crown/bridge I stick with the model T. I’ve had some inconsistency with die fits on the model c.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It was HT+ and Miyo. I use the model c for implant models as the interface with the DIM is better but for crown/bridge I stick with the model T. I’ve had some inconsistency with die fits on the model c.

Good information. Thanks for the follow up post, Zak.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Looks good but the flange could be a hygiene challenge.

The mesial and distal? thickness as a food trap?
The ging tissue looks nicely thinned out and snug to the tissue.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The mesial and distal? thickness as a food trap?
The ging tissue looks nicely thinned out and snug to the tissue.
not sure I'd bring it past the necks.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Agree, after you pointed out the length, I went back to the photos and saw the same thing.
Maybe a bit over engineered? We're not bashing your nice work, Zak, at least you had the guts to post photos,
but we all learn from others feedback, myself especially :)