Favorite Zirconia Material

Favorite Zirconia Brand

• Total voters
L

labtek

Reaction score
Can anyone share their experiences with teh ARGEN Z translucent material and ARGEN Z Anterior. What kind of results are you getting? How are the shades coming out in relation to the value.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I use argen z esthetic for everything.

L

labtek

Reaction score

Do we have any other outsource alternatives to a big production operation? A smaller 3-6 man lab that would have the same technician working on the coloring each time, etc.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm happy with the results. They seem to know what they are doing.

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Do we have any other outsource alternatives to a big production operation? A smaller 3-6 man lab that would have the same technician working on the coloring each time, etc.
Hi, mill for other labs Argen z, emax, bruxzir, titanium, pmma, acetal for snap ons and partials, peek...We are also a dental lab. Not huge though, only 10 people, 4 mills.

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
We use pre-shaded blocks to get consistent shades.

G

GarryB

Reaction score
Can anyone share their experiences with teh ARGEN Z translucent material and ARGEN Z Anterior. What kind of results are you getting? How are the shades coming out in relation to the value.

We are using the Z and the Anterior. Both are excellent and the shades are spot on. I usually mill (Argen mills for me) a shade or two lighter and stain down and charicterise. On the bench they look like emax. One of our dentists who does a lot of anterior work loves them but says in the mouth they don't have the same trans as emax but are not far off.

Last edited:
Top Bottom