Fastest way to make removables.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I'd like to ask you what is the fastest method to make a removable.

I'm thinking of Long therm provisional removables, NOT immediate removables!!!It's important.

Right now, in my laboratory we using this:

MERZ DENTAL

It's ok,but i want to find the fastest way to make removables.With this system we can make removables in 4-5 days. Is it possible?(I have a small laboratory with 3 employee)

It would be very important to be ready under 1-2 days even.

I'm wating for your advices,replies thanks very much.

All the best

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
I'm not sure the link showed what you wanted it to show.

Eclipse is fast. But not very production oriented though if you're trying to use the Enterra syatem and just the baseplate material.

What do you mean by provisional removable? Full? Partial? Flippers? Acrylic partials with wire clasps? Resin clasps like versacryl or Resilient (Eclipse)?

Valplast is fast.

Last edited:
kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Are you using heat or cold process resin? Flask with gypsum or hydrocolloid?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
You might be able to use this technique, I have used it for all sorts of stuff including immediate dentures.
This is a cold cure process.
Thanks for sharing this again. If you're working with cold cure, this is probably the fastest producer.

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
Your welcome.......
I use this technique for flippers and PDs..... as to full dentures I use the Ivocap injection system.

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
Thanks very very much DENTURIST! you are very kind. You wrote cold cure process,but i read: i have to cure....

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Thanks very very much DENTURIST! you are very kind. You wrote cold cure process,but i read: i have to cure....

If you mean the "cure @20psi in a pressure pot". This is standard lab technique for these resins. Cold cure in the US means autopolymerizing.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Your welcome.......
I use this technique for flippers and PDs..... as to full dentures I use the Ivocap injection system.

I also use this technique with Astron's Ultraflex material to make flexible flippers. Works great.

A

altlab

Reaction score
Mr. Denturist:
I read with interest your half-flask technique and I noticed you using a soft liner. Which one? Does it require a bonding agent? Thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a link of the PDF for this technique?
Here's the post with the link:

One of those zombie threads that comes back to life every few years.
Edit: Just checked, The Lab Guy is still hosting it, the link is still live.

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I'd like to ask you what is the fastest method to make a removable.

I'm thinking of Long therm provisional removables, NOT immediate removables!!!It's important.

Right now, in my laboratory we using this:

MERZ DENTAL

It's ok,but i want to find the fastest way to make removables.With this system we can make removables in 4-5 days. Is it possible?(I have a small laboratory with 3 employee)

It would be very important to be ready under 1-2 days even.

I'm wating for your advices,replies thanks very much.

All the best
I have been using GC MICROWAVE HEAT cured, from start to finish in 2 hours with set up.

Top Bottom